• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] PokeServ - custom Pokemon server! Starts on 17th Dec, 2016 at 12:00!

ye it takes almost 1 hour to make 1 lvl on LOW LEVEL CHARMANDER (22 LVL ). i mean its good but hey comeon... im not child anymore i dont have time to play 5hours/day i have like 1 meaybe 2 hours max ;d so what ? im goin to make lvl 60 a month? and have only 1 lvl 60 pokemon:?xd

change it to 2-3x or i will wait for new server of yours with meaybe higher exp :)

Hello there guys, I would like to say a thing or two.

Since the release we have heard a lot of feedback, A LOT. We understand that there are many things we need to work on and believe me we've all spoken about it as a team. We have a google docs folder FILLED we wish to make in order to make the experience better for you BUT you all need to understand that these changes will take time. Myself, I am only a community manager, I do my best to help in-game and on the forums, I cant offer much in terms of database of the server such as mapping/scripting, I can only do a few things here and there. Whatever I can do to assist the team I will 100% do it, but other than myself there are THREE other people on the team and they all have full-time jobs. This server was intended just as a hobby so we will only work on it when we find the time too. Please understand that we aren't half-assing the server, the team cares about the players and is very interested in updating and making the game a better experience for you all but it will take time. Nonetheless, we hope you all understand and stick with us through these times.

Regards
CM Saarthal.

Back