• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] TibiaPro 7.4 | Edited Real Map+Own Map | New Items/Quests/Raids/Monsters/Areas

You need to change ip by ip changer

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/qQb8J/Tibia-Multi-IP-Changer.rar

runes and ammo are infirnite all items what you need are in thais temple ground xd 100 lvl skilled character for start

Last edited:
Sec ill convert the server to WAR lvl 100 with full map and write a tutorial for ya how to connect.

1. Run TibiaPro Client
2. Run ip-changer(you antivirus or firewall may block it-disable it to change ip)
UO0078.jpg

set ip, then set version to 7.4 (DO NOT PICK AUTO)
Press "change ip"
Connect to the game

80% of issues has been fixed. It was a little hard to fix due to I had to fix source codes. That's why this shit took so many hours of working. Server will start again. I apologize for problems. It's 4 A.M here good night:D This time i'll work harder on client. You won't need IP changer to connect only the client.

all scripts:npcs, quests, actions are working back!
UO0080.jpg

I would like to apologize to all the players for the false start. Soon the server will restart again without problems.

Last edited:
For this time I built a professional CLIENT, so there won't be any problems with connection anymore. I Also added some extras in to client like shop. Actually I work on auto-patcher(auto update) Tommorow I'll clean players from the database and we could start again. This time for serious- without issues. What you guys think about friday night? Also I added support system for website. To contact with GM you just need to enter and write a message!
http://tibiapro.hmcloud.pl/support.php
UO0081.jpg

Also I prepared special event to compensate fail start. :) But it is secret for now you will see in game!

Last edited:
No thanks, sorry. I'm looking for something custom that is free to play.