• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] TorgOT 8.0

Got info that server will start tommorow. Sorry for double post.

Yeap, Pacc doesn't give a large advantage in the game.

You do realise that mandatory means that it's important and actually gives an advantage, as was premium account on the regular Tibia servers. The fact that you get to travel to cities free account players can not access does give you a large advantage.

Server seems nice but this "English"
Shendo: The Mission Acubens Quest is, really serius, i need your help to complete it, if you help me then i will give some items to you..
Shendo: I need some item to complete this mission, procced?
Bug (nothing happens):
15:37 Grizzly Adams: Are you sure you want to cancel this task?
15:37 Trolodyta [8]: yes
First npc words:
Grizzly Adams: Welcome, Trolodyta! I have been expecting you.
He could say something more ....:
15:40 Sir Grube: Welcome, Trolodyta! I have been expecting you.
15:40 Trolodyta [8]: promotion
15:40 Sir Grube: I can promote you for 10000 gold coins. Do you want me to promote you?
Doesn't even work:
Healer: Hello, Trolodyta! I'll {heal} you if you are badly injured or poisoned. Feel free to ask me for {help} or general {hints}.
Missing dot:
15:45 Trolodyta [8]: hi
15:45 Hcubub: Hello
Irys: Hello Trolodyta. I Sell all rings
Bugs on site.
He will mark bacis location on the map.
Most npc just say "Welcome, Trolodyta! I have been expecting you." This doesn't let me feel rpg tbh.
Wtf?:
15:50 You see a blackboard.
Krulik wrote on 16/5/2015 13:7:13: JASNY HUJ.
15:56 Trolodyta [8]: armors
15:56 Lenox: I buy brass armor,steel shield,plate armor,steel helmet,brass legs,chain helmet,iron helmet,brass helmet,chain armor,viking helmet,dark helmet,plate shield,brass shield,battle shield,chain legs.
Some thoughts about map:
- plain and simple;
- looks auto-bordered

alot of buggs, some places you go down or up and you cannot go the same way back :p so you die haha

Its fun in a sense, the map is quite nicely mapped even if there's A LOT of bugs concerning what @krigasomfan just said. Also, why the **** is the npc "Zibis" speaking polish?

As mentioned above, most of the npcs respond with "...I have been expecting you", feels very poorly done.

The map on the website under the label "Spawn guide", or to be correct, "Guide spawns" is not updated. Shows the old map so far I know (I didn't play the first version so I'm not sure what it actually shows, however its incorrect to the current map). The english used by some npc's and some of the stuff written here and there is VERY poor language wise. Should get someone to help you with that cuz really, it ruins a lot.

Also, it's funny how I didn't get the premium days I was promised since I made my account before the server started. PM'd a GM about it and he came to me, throwing a premium scroll to me. I'm not saying you should've solved it in another way, but it felt quite...unprofessional?

However, will give the server some more time to see what happens.

This server is getting so much critisism xD
Is it because the server is "ready"?

gkho4ko.jpg

Also, it's funny how I didn't get the premium days I was promised since I made my account before the server started. PM'd a GM about it and he came to me, throwing a premium scroll to me. I'm not saying you should've solved it in another way, but it felt quite...unprofessional?

he gave everyone prem scrolls like this

Someone is running with arbalest killing all people. People with 8 lvl are doing quest for 10k (20 lvl gate bugged). Getting promotion and dying makes you 1 lvl. Erm, just close it.

Someone is running with arbalest killing all people. People with 8 lvl are doing quest for 10k (20 lvl gate bugged). Getting promotion and dying makes you 1 lvl. Erm, just close it.

Well this explains why there's only 35~ players online atm XD haha, damn, thats some buggy shit.