• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] War OTS 8.54 - 8.60! [Server is online!]

• You now can only start on rookgard!
  • If you are level 110 a player of level 50 can kill your summons (I think that this should not be possible).
  • Knights OP as a fuck!
  • It's possible to get instant level 200 because of a bug!
1) If amount od ppls are lower than 100 all ppls respawn on rookgard.
2) It doesn't metter, IMO now is good.
3) Why they are OP? What we should change?
4) How? Today we fix this bug cause our script was bugged.

1) If amount od ppls are lower than 100 all ppls respawn on rookgard.
2) It doesn't metter, IMO now is good.
3) Why they are OP? What we should change?
4) How? Today we fix this bug cause our script was bugged.

3) 5 MS all 100+ plus 10 fire elemental vs 1 EK level 100. Couldn't kill him until he run out of potions.
4) Maybe it's fixed i don't have tested today.

Remove the bag of explosions runes it's useless.
Maybe start with an empty bag on the arrow slot.
Add support for other countries to pay with sms.

It seemed like a fun server, but dear god. WHY SO MANY BOTS? You'd make this server a whole lot more fun by reducing the amount of bots you keep active, its ridiculous how they attack eachother, standing on a 2 sqm distance.. This doesnt feel satisfying to play, fix it please.

It is a war server, can you atleast get the push delay correct or doesnt that matter? xD It is like a 5 fucking sec delay now, throw it back down to 1.5 sec

It seemed like a fun server, but dear god. WHY SO MANY BOTS? You'd make this server a whole lot more fun by reducing the amount of bots you keep active, its ridiculous how they attack eachother, standing on a 2 sqm distance.. This doesnt feel satisfying to play, fix it please.

It is a war server, can you atleast get the push delay correct or doesnt that matter? xD It is like a 5 fucking sec delay now, throw it back down to 1.5 sec
Kinda agree

Its hard to have so many players online when all ppls want to play on rl maps. Have you got any suggestions?

Noob gm and ots... why? Because even if u're the only one real player on server gm wont let u play for fun :) I wanted to put 6 mc combo sd bot in front of temple gm kicked me (yes kicked! He cant ban me he tried like 3-4 times and only ban information appear) + There is server mass kick every ~1h called by me 'anty private character for 200lv system'

Back