• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think have to changes and changes for now and for the future of server.
recalculate the level is good and it will be done, but must have changed other things, as will be.
changes have to be done well, so that in two months has not again several level 350.
but I'm sure they will do good thing in this update :D:D

THERE WONT BE TRANSFER SHADOWCORES IF U WANT EXP U NEED PAY US FOR FREEDOM

Shut up Veziv, people like you got nothing to say here, if some people don't like this update let them go to shadowcores, ofc with consequences.

CALAR I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY HERE? U ARE RETARDED SHIT U LEAVING OTS ALWAYS AFTER SVARGROND BATTLE 20 VS 20 U SAYED TO U MEMBERS FUCK U GUYS I CANT KILL AIVENN AND U RETIRED 1 MONTH AND BUYING BOT FOR ZUCZKINS ON AURORA / MARK DONT LISTEN THIS CALAR :) ITS RETARD

CALAR I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY HERE? U ARE RETARDED SHIT U LEAVING OTS ALWAYS AFTER SVARGROND BATTLE 20 VS 20 U SAYED TO U MEMBERS FUCK U GUYS I CANT KILL AIVENN AND U RETIRED 1 MONTH AND BUYING BOT FOR ZUCZKINS ON AURORA / MARK DONT LISTEN THIS CALAR :) ITS RETARD

Okey Mr CAPSLOCK. What does svargrond battle has to do with "Mark" we all know that you voted for "
I don't like the change" just shut your dirty mouth ok?

can you both stop fight each other and just fucking wait for the update? thx

Hope u dont make it possible to transfer from lunarforce to shadowcores

apYoNWl.jpg

Okey Mr CAPSLOCK. What does svargrond battle has to do with "Mark" we all know that you voted for "
I don't like the change" just shut your dirty mouth ok?
I think ur the one who has a dirtyy mouth eating 24-7 eating s pls shhs

full hate on Calar because you have no arguments. yes yes that's the point of this conversation kiddo

hey this is just the end of your server nobody like this change just like 50 but they just want to fuck ur server chek the votes and u will see,if you make the change alot of people will leave if u dont make the change nobody will leave because the people who dont like the server already leaved to anothers serversfail votes.png

Full asslick calar plis kiddo u arent even fighting charlover
fighting? I was always fighting and I will after update :> stfu, go ping your mum so maybe she will cook some meal for you you greedy braideado

hey this is just the end of your server nobody like this change just like 50 but they just want to fuck ur server chek the votes and u will see,if you make the change alot of people will leave if u dont make the change nobody will leave because the people who dont like the server already leaved to anothers serversView attachment 23992
Dont worry hani and mark wont allow fake votes i mean ppl who voted more than once

Your mum has full mouth of cum, I don't know what you do in Pakistan but in Poland we don't eat dirty food, maybe where you come from you get your food from bins? i dont know sorry.

fighting? I was always fighting and I will after update :> stfu, go ping your mum so maybe she will cook some meal for you you greedy braideado
Call me a kiddo? Yet still your on mum jokes grow the fuck up stop licking calars hairy ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back