• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your mum has full mouth of cum, I don't know what you do in Pakistan but in Poland we don't eat dirty food, maybe where you come from you get your food from bins? i dont know sorry.
Oh gz such a mature reply about mums again bet your one is even fatter than u isnt she

The 1x exp rate begins at a level that is undesired to be at for people who like to war (as expressed by some team leaders), the idea is to discourage anyone from going past those levels, so that most people should be in the 130-230 level range. If you are playing on LunarForce with a mindset to just advance levels, you are not our target audience for this server and we advise you to transfer to ShadowCores once we open transfers before we make any drastic changes.

I will post more information about transfers once I have discussed it with my team, but my current idea is to give players a chance to transfer this weekend, and then we start implementing the first wave of changes on Monday. We might leave magic level rate and stone skin amulets without changes in the first update and wait for more feedback from you regarding that once you've had a few battles with the reduced levels.

The 1x exp rate begins at a level that is undesired to be at for people who like to war (as expressed by some team leaders), the idea is to discourage anyone from going past those levels, so that most people should be in the 130-230 level range. If you are playing on LunarForce with a mindset to just advance levels, you are not our target audience for this server and we advise you to transfer to ShadowCores once we open transfers before we make any drastic changes.

I will post more information about transfers once I have discussed it with my team, but my current idea is to give players a chance to transfer this weekend, and then we start implementing the first wave of changes on Monday. We might leave magic level rate and stone skin amulets without changes in the first update and wait for more feedback from you regarding that once you've had a few battles with the reduced levels.

Good job mark, 130-230 level range is perfect.

I can't wait to it! :D 200 lvls are perfect

Yea ofc Mark > http://prntscr.com/2nmvc9 Fair voting system.. just wait few minute till some1 make 300 new otland acc and vote xD

Mark u first idea are better :) and make everything on 1 uptade :) trust me :) / make uptade on saturday or sunday and we want everything rdy till monday make exhausted ssa 3 seconds !!!!!!! and delete it from DJIN

ALSO MAKE 2 X EXP !!!!! ON STAMINA 3 X !!!!!!!! BCSE PPL WILL NEVER EXP !!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY BOT !!!!!! PPL PLAYING TO TAKE LVLS !!!! MY TEAM WANT EXP 2 X :) SO THEY CAN EXP :) AND TRY TO BE HIGH SCORES :) AND FIGHT OFCOURSE

If u rly make 1 x exp i will transfer rp to shadowcores ;p bcse its no point ;p i got here some 300 eks 350 eks and i will war on some char

Delete SSA from djiin? wow, so every day War in Port hope hydras, Banuta, Goroma , Tiquada xDD GGGG

exp from 170 to 200 x2 so u will stay between that
after 200 x1 its perfect lmao only retards like fatima will be higher

If u want make from our mainchars lvls 130-200 ;D we transfering maincharaacters to shadowcores and we will fight here on second characters bcse ppl here will only war ....... no exp nothing its will be like "ded server " its my guild decision

Ye and only u bas will paly here :) now u got 250-320 players onlin after uptade its will be like on calva 30-40 players online fight after fight= all log out

Veziv came out like a retard. But it wasn't expected any other way so I don't wonder. He is calling other people charlovers and no hands when he can't even PvP on low lvls. Dude, no one can help you anymore, go kill yourself or let do it your mother. Oh wait, she is dead already as you said it. Oh wait and where did you say it? In a 2D game where you connect your real life with? Yes, exactly there. Your brain does not exist anymore and if you think that if this Everton will let "YOUR" character to ShadowCores, you are wrong. Contract until 14.02.2014, so you are alone on Valentine's day like every year. Make this charlovers -40% of their lvls if you allow transfers to ShadowCores. You see it's no point to make a decision with those kids like Veziv who can't simply get the fact that they are nothing without there high lvls. Maximal hate on that scout from Poland. Shame on you - you blame the whole country

Great!! can't wait for this.

Ye i think gm respect my opinion and my team bcse if we out u can exp hydras on 1 x exp :)

Yesterday we fighting yala and all dying eeasy all 400 eks 1 shot always :) If uwanna destroy lunar like this DELETE ONLY SSA M LVL REDUCE AND MAKE ALL - 30 - 40 lvls and its everything :)

-200-300 level range is perfect. (130-230 on mags is good but rp and ek will die like shits )
-put last stage exp x2
-Don't remove SS'a from DJIN only make exhs for 2-3sec

i dont fkin understand why need this fucking update shit. rly. in warmode like now real Tibia > Inferna or Calva for example.. everybody 400 Mages and high eks .. and we can tank good... kk cuz Magebot.. but still 400 mage can die like a piece of shit.. on wars..+ players still dont have 20 Bps ssas. -.-" 3-4 bp ssa gone in 1-3 Min if 30 player pamping him with sd. I dont fkin know what is calars problem with this. its a fkin OTS. if he don't like it go to real Tibia. Buy char in any word, and transfer to Calva like Ziorr.. Have fun ! And ppl were gone like now to other ots for some days, like Karamy war.. or Now reptera.. but they, we will back cuz its amazing ots right now. Also we palying this Ots cuz we don't like real tibia maybe. So don't make from OTS>Rl Tibia GG > + Mark if you need players use your brain.. what the 50% server will do? (brs) .. TRANSFER .. what the other players will do? stay offline. 30 Player online all the time. so think about this shits.

guys, everyone should litsen to veziv in ventrilo right now, im crying of laughter

"why u trust calar he is only lying" - veziv, fucking magic words from our god of trust veziv aka maria

"shit update, i go shadow huehuehuehuehue" go second char"huehu heu heu e e e e

Yeeee Calar cant wait and u will fight against? 20-30 players online on a ot nice !

veziv cry mode on
as far as i remember the best times were when ppl were fighting with low lvls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back