• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the better thing the staff team can make is update it and solve all bugs... after it think in changes xd

I think I could not the reset levels poque much love player will stop playing;)

make last exp stage 1.5x-2x, because 1x its like rl and this is an OT. every other thing is great.

do not remove ssa from the shop are u kidding? it will be more unfair than make Fatima 200 lvl. Just make exhaust 2 sec and will be fine

How about keeping the experience x1 and change recovery of the "Green Stamina" so it recovers faster? I think this would solve this problem, since people would still exp on premium stamina quite often you will still be able to make this 1.5-2.5kk/per hour. Which gives you around 1 lvl in 2 hours.

1.-Best exp increase of people who obtain level 100 to level 150, 180. 200 etc. there will be more new people

2.-Change PVP

(this to get more people)

the best option will be reset account or don't fix anything.

Last edited:
everyone around lvl 150, fatima max lvl 220~
delete ssa's from shop
reduce mlvls from everyone till between 80 and top mlvl 95.

let the war has begun
nah just make it the highscores who are 380+ goog over 180+ and fatima 200+ and the rest 160+

nah just make it the highscores who are 380+ goog over 180+ and fatima 200+ and the rest 160+
fine aswell
aslong as they change this rates good, theres no point still playing a 280 druid

Lvls reduce its arleady good :) mark gani give us good proposition

yee lvl reduce very good veziv u are 350 rp every 2 second ssa open your eyes turn on brainpower
if u wanna play with veri much skillzzzzz play with low lvls scout brother

Just do it qnd ignore everyone omg im waiting kurwa mac.

I really hope that u let ppl transfer to shadows for free and u let us do it before u update the lvl and skill shit cause tbh i dont want this bullshit reduction crap. let the hating begin

If you do open transfers to shadow from here, dont make it like shadowcores to lunarforce where you couldnt take bp....
Let people take there shit which they have earned here blah blah blah

P.S. Im not transferring before you moan lool, this would get rid of alot of cash on the server which would be a good thing as people have already said people have over 300kk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back