• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT is already empty, the only player entering the Lunar are shadowcores player who played with this shift many left the Lunar, this is obvious.

Omg my 6 months of manual exp lost ...
VOTE FIRST OPTION :D
Fatima! Where is your god now???
go back to shadow at 418lvl hahahahhahahaha

Calva68EuropeHardcore PvPless strict character transfer conditions
Calvera53North AmericaHardcore PvPless strict character transfer conditions
new lunar 50 player

This is just stupidity as it sounds. why would u do that? just because a bunch of polish crying babes are losing wars?..

what do u want? an empty server so u can bot all the day without being bother?
come on it's about war everyday , everynight it's an ot server not a real server. people came here because it seems fun to fight an pvp enforced server with faster exp than dolera, inferna or calvera.

More than the 50 % of the players are venezuelas,mexicans,usa,costa rica, colombians, brasilians etc

Combo on three
Last joke
Rampage
Flawless Victory
Vindictive
Last Owned

Without counting other teams. are latinoamericans , americans and brasilians. u rlly wanna lose those teams?

what it's gonna be left? 100 players all the day?
What makes lunarforce be alive it's the spanish guys not the polish ones
Truth they start at this world.
if you wanna be fair then respect at least the opinion of everyone else, look at this stuff like a bussines not a like a game cuz ur "friends" MARK, are inviting you into their ventrilo and wash ur brain out with those ideas.

If you wanna do something drastic then RESET the world. so everyone would start from 0. and no one would have the advantage.

Or just leave the levels of the people as it is. and downgraded the exp level rate.

that's the fair thing u should do.

Cuz i've talking with those guilds and they'll left lunar and also shadow cuz they left shadow cuz it's pathetic for us the skull system, so if lunar is not gonna be fun anymore we'll quit lunar to.

Think about it. u want war? u want ur server is still with 400 or 300 players max 500 ?
do what i told u to do.
or just listen to those childish polish kids. who wants the server for their own.

who is losing wars u fucking idiot. Your random rpg teams from shadowcores that came to exp because shadowcores spawns are full would get rushed over within 2mins. Go back this ot is not for exping stop crying about your lvls nobody is listening

This is just stupidity as it sounds. why would u do that? just because a bunch of polish crying babes are losing wars?..

what do u want? an empty server so u can bot all the day without being bother?
come on it's about war everyday , everynight it's an ot server not a real server. people came here because it seems fun to fight an pvp enforced server with faster exp than dolera, inferna or calvera.

More than the 50 % of the players are venezuelas,mexicans,usa,costa rica, colombians, brasilians etc

Combo on three
Last joke
Rampage
Flawless Victory
Vindictive
Last Owned

Without counting other teams. are latinoamericans , americans and brasilians. u rlly wanna lose those teams?

what it's gonna be left? 100 players all the day?
What makes lunarforce be alive it's the spanish guys not the polish ones
Truth they start at this world.
if you wanna be fair then respect at least the opinion of everyone else, look at this stuff like a bussines not a like a game cuz ur "friends" MARK, are inviting you into their ventrilo and wash ur brain out with those ideas.

If you wanna do something drastic then RESET the world. so everyone would start from 0. and no one would have the advantage.

Or just leave the levels of the people as it is. and downgraded the exp level rate.

that's the fair thing u should do.

Cuz i've talking with those guilds and they'll left lunar and also shadow cuz they left shadow cuz it's pathetic for us the skull system, so if lunar is not gonna be fun anymore we'll quit lunar to.

Think about it. u want war? u want ur server is still with 400 or 300 players max 500 ?
do what i told u to do.
or just listen to those childish polish kids. who wants the server for their own.

no
you are 1 and no one will hear to 1 person that only want his things to happen.
you came to lunar because on shadowcores there was skull system? HAH best joke ever and as you named the guild "Last Joke" was really a joke cause I never heard of them. either on war or something else. the only guild which you listed and which was fighting was "Flaweless Victory" and they fought once a month hah so don't talk shit and protect your brs rpg friends. we can see on the highscores that you never did something else than exp

Listen up u retards, idk if u went to school or got something of intelligence in ur brain.

OUR TIME ZONES are not the same

SO OFC mexicans and americans like us aren't figthing u guys cuz when we sleep u're wake up warring.
WHEN WE WAKE UP. u're sleeping.

and no im not a br and im not defending.

I won't care about any of this changes if it won't affects me about teams leaving the server.

I am 1 of the Rampage people. and if u look at my guild we WARRING EVERY FUCKING DAY. when we're wake up. if u could manage to warring at the same hour we would . i bet we can kick ur fucking ass up. and shut ur fucking mouth once for all .

and if u do all this changes the only people we fought and had fun with it will get retired. and that would be '0 WARS FOR US.

Listen up u retards, idk if u went to school or got something of intelligence in ur brain.

OUR TIME ZONES are not the same

SO OFC mexicans and americans like us aren't figthing u guys cuz when we sleep u're wake up warring.
WHEN WE WAKE UP. u're sleeping.

and no im not a br and im not defending.

I won't care about any of this changes if it won't affects me about teams leaving the server.

I am 1 of the Rampage people. and if u look at my guild we WARRING EVERY FUCKING DAY. when we're wake up. if u could manage to warring at the same hour we would . i bet we can kick ur fucking ass up. and shut ur fucking mouth once for all .

and if u do all this changes the only people we fought and had fun with it will get retired. and that would be '0 WARS FOR US.
0 wars for you means more wars for us, thx, bb

as well as consider the poll que people create several accounts, injustice on the part of staff

Chazzy and sebool why don't u war against rampage? in like 6 hours? if u're SO BRAVE? are u afraid brah?

Chazzy and sebool why don't u war against rampage? in like 6 hours? if u're SO BRAVE? are u afraid brah?

Penguins were at war against Rampage.Started: Jan 26 2014, 21:42:39
Ended: Jan 27 2014, 18:31:0655 - 4

go hide u fucking random

p.s I remember when I was 14 15 years old playing tibia on American servers and thought we were the best only to realize after playing on EU servers how more organized and overall better this region is.

in 6 hours I am sleeping because I go in 9 hours to school :> but I hate brs (and it's only brs) who are crying about the changes and panicing etc because they won't exp so hard anymore. pathetic. war server = not for exp. understood?

There is no american/br/others team who can even fight back with decent polish/swedish team so let's end up this conversation.

I would also change an exp to x1.5 + mlvl must be reduced + shared removed.

Do you think it would be fair to the other players? they both are victims...Some players lose lvls and others can not catch him.
Do better the transfer to the shadowcores and create a new server..

We would stay here figthing against those polish racist , but it would be better if he do a RESET so that would be more FAIR for everyone.

/\ But why go the easy way? maybe this will solve the problem.

If you think about it. Lower level will actually make the pvp more like real tibia damage wise. Wars will actually take more skills. We can get ue combo back because mages ml will not be so overpowered. There's actually some good in this, if you want the server to be around a long time and not just a short period of time. with the exp rate how it was itll be a level 2000 by next year probably.

we'll just have to see how it goes. I'd more than likely would come back cause the way it sounds itll be fun hunting wise and pvp wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back