• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kittel first of all on edron battle we got equal teams 20 vs 20 :) and u cant kill 250 mage without pot :) u team are bunch of noobs from calmera :< so stop talking :) / Many i have nothing to u but u saying 100 % u rly like play here but after uptade its will be max 30-40 ppl online not fun anymore no1 will exp everything will be empty on lunar ppl will only log in to fight and make x log xD :(

you know what if you fuckers really want shit to be even to everyone reset all lunar, that will be the perfect way to go, let the fucking charlovers go to shadows and reset lunar, with same rates, same death penalty, same ssa exaust. Because lunar was great until u fucking faggot ass commanders started blaming your fails on lvls, mls or whatever. @Mark you erased a lot of accounts of people that I told you were gonna start voting, people that never used forums before still you decide to listen to all this kids that are not gonna play your server. I've always been down with the lvls getting reduced, but those exp rates are shit and the best solution to me its to do full reset on lunar that way you wont have faggots complaining and if they fucking loose a battle they can't blame lvls or mls, they can just blame themselves and stop bitching. You guys talk a lot of shit about other peoples pvp but in my time zone we fucking fight and if we loose we don't go arount like little bitches blaming people on their lvls we just take the loss and move on to the next battle.

so let me say im 279 on lunar so ill be like 140 ish f--that foreal i lvld on shadow's ffs

so let me say im 279 on lunar so ill be like 140 ish f--that foreal i lvld on shadow's ffs
So transfer back if you care so much about your level, I doubt anyone would give any fucks about losing a level 279.

So what? If people want changes we get them who cares about your level this server is for wars not for leveling. You should of stayed on shadowcores. You came here to exp because spawns were full on shadowcores. I got bad news for you buddy...this is not a pve server

p.s i love how most of the people crying about these changes are crying because they will lose levels. here for the last time how this server works.
THIS SERVER IS NOT FOR EXPING AND RPGING IT WAS MADE FOR WARS AND ONLY WARS. Nobody gives a shit about your lvl here

Its funnier how they call us charlovers.. but then whine about their levels.

So what? If people want changes we get them who cares about your level this server is for wars not for leveling. You should of stayed on shadowcores. You came here to exp because spawns were full on shadowcores. I got bad news for you buddy...this is not a pve server

p.s i love how most of the people crying about these changes are crying because they will lose levels. here for the last time how this server works.
THIS SERVER IS NOT FOR EXPING AND RPGING IT WAS MADE FOR WARS AND ONLY WARS. Nobody gives a shit about your lvl here

you would be 181

I don't agree, on lunarforce its much easier to take lvls. If you want to transfer your char back to shadow you should lose 20-25% of your current level or at least 15%.
and if i didnt exp i should lose lvl too? xd

I think that this is good idea for keeping wars in this server a little more fun, however you might achieve with this update smth u try to prevent - players are gonna leave this server. I mean, seriously who will be still hunting on stage x1? I think that as result u will make this server like 8.6 - players gonna log in only on fights. Anyway this server is almost dead so maybe it wont change anything.
Conclusion: merge with shadow, open new server :p
signed

HTML:
http://otland.net/threads/transfer-from-lunarforce-to-shadowcores.208391/

Make transfer back with -%
1lvl-200lvl -5%
200lvl-300lvl -10%
300lvl-400lvl -15%
400lvl+ -20%

or change 300-380 or 350 etc
with -20% fatima loss 117lvls so have 469

Last edited:
/\ Still not enough, it should be 30-35% at least.

Level's in lunarfoce 400-450 - transfer > shadow 400+ back to lv 380+ > 450 down < 400
fatima 585 back < 500+ off surpeme < down 450

So with -30%
fatima have 411lvl
off supreme 352lvl
veziv 327lvl
With exp reducted
fatima 418lvl
off supreme 365
veziv 343

are you retarded lol it is to much exp lose lvl 410 should be 400 actually lol its the same shit here or shadow there shouldnt be that much exp lose by transfer since its the same shit with gainign and shits you worked alot for lvls

I know.
When i play on shadow i will have 330lvl and more 300+ seven months ago.. We played with 1700ppl on shadow too and we can normal exp? So why we now must lose all what we do on lunar and more?? .. look fatima... she lose more than had before the transfer and all who transfer to lunar lose so more

Dude , that downrage of losing lvl should be like this
585 - 550
500-470
450-425
410-395
400-385
390-370
350-340
340-335
330-320

like that actually and the m lvl should be highter than it is they should count is as when u tryna transfer that same losing you should get +++ since many ppl got high m lvl and we had highter in shadwocores its no point to go with a bad m lvl :p

I know.
When i play on shadow i will have 330lvl and more 300+ seven months ago.. We played with 1700ppl on shadow too and we can normal exp? So why we now must lose all what we do on lunar and more?? .. look fatima... she lose more than had before the transfer and all who transfer to lunar lose so more
But when you die on shadow you lose 180%? and here you lose 1/5 of what you lose on shadow.

Xabor are you mad? fatima should be max 450 if she decides to transfer to shadow. If i would decide to transfer my 416 ms to shadow I should be max 350.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back