• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But when you die on shadow you lose 180%? and here you lose 1/5 of what you lose on shadow.
Die by monster or 1ppl how many lose? 180%.. 1/5 it's only for warmode or snake.
Now i have 366rp and 363ms if i transfer to shadow on 310-300 i will be happy :)
With -30% i lose 110lvl so after transfer i will 250lvl.. sux

Well okey, maybe 30% is too much but for sure not -10 levels, how often do you die by monsters on lunarforce? that's almost impossible unless you're retarded, and you never die by 1 guy unless you get pinged. While on shadow you can die almost everywhere, brazols are waiting behind corners.

I die more time by monster and 1ppl on this lunar ;d and no all was 5-6mln exp/h on premium stamina*
Do this downrage % lvl stage and all is ok. No this xabor but looking them mlvl and skill on shadow.. all palladins on cast have 130+skill mages too 130+mlvl with items on 100-200+lvl when i have only 126 with items on 360mage lunar.
So if we transfer thats chars to shadow (from 400 to 340, 350 to 300 etc) we fight with 120mlvl when enemy fight with 135-140mlvl (all with eq). Your mage hits 320 him 400..
This is the reason why not to reduce -30%lvls

But when you die on shadow you lose 180%? and here you lose 1/5 of what you lose on shadow.

Xabor are you mad? fatima should be max 450 if she decides to transfer to shadow. If i would decide to transfer my 416 ms to shadow I should be max 350.
nah not if u are 416 you should be atleast 380.
and fatima should be 470
xD

DOn't care about charlovers don't care about those who will transfer to shadow we r talking about lunar don;t give a fuck about trannsfer

I die more time by monster and 1ppl on this lunar ;d and no all was 5-6mln exp/h on premium stamina*
Do this downrage % lvl stage and all is ok. No this xabor but looking them mlvl and skill on shadow.. all palladins on cast have 130+skill mages too 130+mlvl with items on 100-200+lvl when i have only 126 with items on 360mage lunar.
So if we transfer thats chars to shadow (from 400 to 340, 350 to 300 etc) we fight with 120mlvl when enemy fight with 135-140mlvl (all with eq). Your mage hits 320 him 400..
This is the reason why not to reduce -30%lvls
you noob our m lvl will be up :p its the same shit if u trasnfer with high m lvl from shadow u got aswell lower in lunar so if u transer back u have highter m lvl xd

Xabor if u transfer to shadow your mlvl dont go up if u now have 120without items after transfer your mlvl stay on 120 and dont go up

Go to the other thread, wondering how much exp you will lose. This thread wasn't made for this.

but here we're trying to improve lunar instead of breaking it down.

130player online...
I have here 4 chars and i need transfer one character to shadow.. No for rpg. Only for war because here is one war at one week ..

And maybe let Shared exp work for 2 ppl or smth it will be 1.5 x its sux xD and rly make 2 x exp its will be good xD i will play here but anyway after uptade 2 days and ots ded xD

its only one team.. if u reducted this exp stage look at war.. 150-200lvls vs 250-300lvls ....
and fatima can kill solo all 150lvls :|
your palladyn too 340+lvl so your hits 600-700 infernals 2 hits = bb 180mage

And maybe let Shared exp work for 2 ppl or smth it will be 1.5 x its sux xD and rly make 2 x exp its will be good xD i will play here but anyway after uptade 2 days and ots ded xD

HAHA fucking charlover we don't want shared exp, on exp x2 and shared I can make 3-4kk/h on rp so shutu p u noob.

But hey, its not hard to win if he had 10 more players, he managed to win with more players while you lost like 2-3 times when you had more players, so shut your dirty mouth u fucking charlover.

OHh no Veziv da old schuuuuul playerzzz?

Xabor if u transfer to shadow your mlvl dont go up if u now have 120without items after transfer your mlvl stay on 120 and dont go up
Ofc it goes you noob since 120 m lvl in lunaris m lvl 132 or something. its not fair , they should make m lvl highter since i had more on that char when it was in shadow :* its changing dont worry gm mark gonna fix that and we dont know anything about the transfer no one said somethign we cant find or get a lie history in the world which we dont even know. we have to wait for the gms to post something same as they said before :p

@Calar
what is the different betwen oldschool and now xD, i never knew it i wanna know it XD

Wtf
Jordi vs Veziv?

I don't get it why you guys hate veziv ok sometimes hes a retard but he rage quit when he die but he still after 5 min he goes full motivation and fight till end maybe he play for frags but tbh if we are many it makes alot of fun with veziv
so stop stay jordi can beat veziv or makes more fun since its not true veziv is much league highter than jordi he is like a newcomer betwen veziv and himself.

Really? I don't rly know if Veziv is better than Jordi, why? since Veziv always has good players in his team, but he 80% of times he got raped by Wille or Me. Its fun to fight against Jordi, but only when we are low lvls and he has 10 people more than us, cuz if we had higher lvls + same amounts it would be 1 rush over.

Xabor,
I don't know ask Veziv he always talks about it. "I'm old school from old conglomerate on 8.6 ot" Hes retarded;z

Really? I don't rly know if Veziv is better than Jordi, why? since Veziv always has good players in his team, but he 80% of times he got raped by Wille or Me. Its fun to fight against Jordi, but only when we are low lvls and he has 10 people more than us, cuz if we had higher lvls + same amounts it would be 1 rush over.

Xabor,
I don't know ask Veziv he always talks about it. "I'm old school from old conglomerate on 8.6 ot" Hes retarded;z
ye ok i dont know how jordi leads i just was in his team at the start when he was like idk not bad and not good but he been better than before now so i dont rly know but i know that like veziv dont care if u are 20 he would go with 40 better to say example he got 50 ppl he would go with full vent instead of the same amout u know what i mean?

@Calar i forgot something -
Ofc , You and Wille are over his league you are more skilled at comanding than veziv but we are talking about jordi and veziv XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back