• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer from LunaForce to ShadowCores = -99% exp you retards, I really wish that you will loose so much lvls and mlvls as possible because I'm really annoyed of what shit you talk here charlovers. Play on ShadowCores, I don't give a fuck, but this transfers from LunarForce to ShadowCores will have more consequences than you think and I'm lucky of this because you can't understand that it is a War Server. The best thing is that I see here people who are crying about transfers and they called me several times charlover in-game. Do you know what I think of you guys? Go burry yourself alive, there is nothing to do with yourself, first you want to improove LunarForce, then a very good suggestion is mentioned by the support and you turn things around and are like girls who are changing their minds every 2 seconds, braindead just like Veziv (but still Veziv is the most retarded). Fatima should ge lvl 100 on ShadowCores that's my opinion

Last edited:
shat di fak AP!!!!!!111 YOU RETARDZ ITS FAKEN GUUT IDEA HANI IS COOL!!!!

If you mean 8.6 it was just ofc different pvp.. but the main part was.. we had better and more teams also better players/commanders.. we didnt ping each other.. we did flame on forums after battle but thats all..

Better times thats all we can say ;p different game-play that will never come back I guess ;/

I'm waiting for Mark to post something about transfers ;d I wanna see Veziv crying that he'll lose a lot lvls.

ya i mean, everyone has his own opinion which tibia he likes more xD and thats ok :p

Thats a stupid idead, u transfer for lunar with 100 players online, hunt till lvl 500 and come back to shadow with 1000 players and top level, pathetic, peoples dieing on shadow losing 2 lvls for a idiot transfer and lose 30% of level and without enemys to die and blabla, just a stupid idea.

Alot of people gonna stop to play cuz that.
Please dont do that.

Why are people from shadowcores crying on our forum?

dear god just give you some advice so you are not allowed ot make changes'll give some daubs take them into account

!-first is a server pvp enforced
2-second if you make these changes you put that atleast Kill a player experience
3, if you put it in exp 1 to 1.25,1.5 cres not that many players that will play rl tibia
4-well experience this way it is
5-the suggestion to change the exp you the aver given to a Polish those guys are assholes in pvp and can not see why you suggest this
6-doing on my part if I withdraw those changes your server a pleasure my friend you aver played lunarforce
7-as I told one of the points as the players arrives to kill den exp

atte: chaotic

when it will be added? and how much exp i will lose if im 264 ed and i get only 1 lvl on lunar, i want transfer it to shadow?

big gunz aka big retard
ey make this changes gaajs i wanna kill some kanker polands

We have been reading all of your suggestions and feedback and currently this is our idea of how we could improve those things that you want to have changed.

Experience stages:
Code:
From - To   Experience multiplier
1 - 7       40x
8 - 29      30x
30 - 49     25x
50 - 74     20x
75 - 94     15x
95 - 119    10x
120 - 149    5x
150 - 199    3x
200 - 249    2x
250 - *      1x
Lowering the experience stages would mean that it would be harder to obtain levels. Along with this we would recalculate everyones levels as if they would have been playing with these rates. The adjusted party share bonus exp is also accounted for in this formula. To give you an idea how that would affect your levels, you can see the top 50 players with recalculated levels here: https://i.imgur.com/zarUQWd.png

Party share bonus exp: Reduced from 40% to 5%.

Loot rate: Unchanged.

Magic level rate: Reduced from 3x to 1x. When doing this we would recalculate everyones magic level to the new rate. It would look like this for the top 50 players: https://i.imgur.com/wWNEM8X.png

Skill rate: We have not received any feedback about this, but if you feel that you want it changed - then it is open for discussion.

Stone skin amulet exhaustion: Undecided. Feel free to give us your suggestion about it.

Death penalty: Unchanged.

Transfers to ShadowCores: May be opened for players who wont like the changes.

Remember that we want all of you to contribute with how you feel about this and how it could be altered in your opinion. Everyone is important and nothing is set in stone. Please vote in the poll and please describe why you think so by a post in the thread.
and skills rate

truth hurts huh kiddo?
I don't even have access to deeplings. I'm going to stop replying to you. You're worthless. Like I said you're shit. Bye bye.
Can you both stfu and stop spamming the forums..?
And @Mark @Hani can you tell us some more info about the update + transfer etc.?.. As you promised for today but never said anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back