• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shared exp will be 5% instead of 40%.
We will not change magic levels or SSA in the first iteration of changes, we want your feedback on that after we have reduced levels to know if both or either is still needed.

350 lvl = 702432300 exp
702432300 exp - 35% = 456580995
456580995 exp = ~304 lvl
transfer from LunarForce > ShadowCores ~304 lvl

It will be even lower because we will also recalculate your experience as if you had gained it with the new rates (for example 200 to 300 is 2x with new rates, it is 3x with current rates).

We will not change magic levels or SSA in the first iteration of changes, we want your feedback on that after we have reduced levels to know if both or either is still needed.

It will be even lower because we will also recalculate your experience as if you had gained it with the new rates (for example 200 to 300 is 2x with new rates, it is 3x with current rates).

@Mark can you please give us more information so we can calculate how much experience we are going to lose when we transfer?

Code:
* Your level and experience will not be affected by the transfer, you will have the same level on ShadowCores.
* Your magic level and skills will be increased to the level you would have had with the rates on ShadowCores.
Code:
* Your level and experience will not be affected by the transfer, you will have the same level on ShadowCores.
* Your magic level and skills will be increased to the level you would have had with the rates on ShadowCores.
rly?

Seems that even you can't read:

This is the information we can provide you about transfers for now, note that transfers will be enabled at the same time as the levels are been recalculated, so you will not be able to transfer with your current level

1. Your lvl will be reduced on LunarForce
AND THEN
2. You can transfer your character with new lvl to ShadowCores if you want for 60 shop coins

It will be permanent.
What about transfering from lunar to shadow because as prevail quoted ^ is that true
so if im 400 i can transfer to shadow on 400 or what im exacly 403 RP i wanan know when it ransfer to SHADOWCORES from lunar what lvl will i be?.

Why are you making us lose levels and then be able to transfer? I came to Lunarforce liking the rates we had and being forced down to level 200 now? What's even the point to transfer?

do this transfers fast :D and how much it will costs? premium scroll ?
but if i didnt get any level on lunar and i have 264 lvl so i will lost that 35% still? ;s

What about transfering from lunar to shadow because as prevail quoted ^ is that true
so if im 400 i can transfer to shadow on 400 or what im exacly 403 RP i wanan know when it ransfer to SHADOWCORES from lunar what lvl will i be?.
They will recalculate your lvl as if you would exp with the new rates! Then you can transfer with that lvl, not 403

Here is a screenshot of the top 50 players on LunarForce after our recalculations: https://i.imgur.com/u4q3qZe.png

Everyone on LunarForce will have their level recalculated, you can choose to transfer to ShadowCores with the new level or stay on LunarForce with it, there won't be further experience penalties when transfering to ShadowCores.

Okay, so sorry again for not having this information ready for you earlier, but as I said in my previous post, we had to deal with DDoS attacks in the last days. We have now discussed and finalized the terms of transfers and new rates.

The new rates will be:
Code:
1-7      40x
8-24     35x
25-49    30x
50-59    25x
60-69    20x
70-79    18x
80-89    16x
90-99    14x
100-109  12x
110-119  10x
120-129  9x
130-139  8x
140-149  7x
150-159  6x
160-169  5x
170-179  4x
180-199  3x
200-399  2x
400+     1x

We have adjusted them slightly after your feedback, since some of you thought it would be pointless to hunt on 1x experience, you will be able to hunt with 2x until level 400 instead. We have seen the suggestions about last rate being something like 1.5x too, but our server engine doesn't support rates with decimal points that at the moment and implementing and testing it requires time which we don't want to delay the changes with. It should also be worth noting that even after recalculating experience with 1x rate all the way from level 1 and 35% of everyones experience removed, Fatima is still above level 400, so it is very hard to push all players closer to the 130-170 level range in a fair way. This means that a lot of players will be way above that still, but after the changes it will be much harder for these players to stay at their level or advance further because of lower rates and significant reduce in shared experience bonus in party.

We will continue to listen to your feedback, and possibly continue to decrease experience by percentages if many of you feel that it is necessary (but try it and provide feedback after our first iteration of changes, please).

This is the information we can provide you about transfers for now, note that transfers will be enabled at the same time as the levels are been recalculated, so you will not be able to transfer with your current level:
Code:
Transfer your character to ShadowCores

ShadowCores is our RPG/Normal PVP server which is designed for casual players. It has higher experience, skill and magic level rates, and also higher mana regeneration for mages. Unfair Fight Reduction is only applied to deaths in guild wars.

Transfering your character costs 60 shop coins.
* Your e-mail address must match the e-mail address registered to the ShadowCores account.
* You will keep all your items (inventory, depot and inbox). Note that the item Ferumbras' hat can not be transfered.
* You will keep your quest history.
* You will lose your market history.
* Your death list will be cleared.

You can not transfer a character that...
* is online
* owns a house
* is a leader of a guild
* has active market offers
* has a Ferumbras' hat in inventory, depot or inbox

Don't forget to tell your friends to uninvite you from their house when you transfer your character, once you have transferred, your LunarForce character name will become available for new character registration. An option is also to create a new character with the name of the character you transferred.

Transfers from ShadowCores to LunarForce will be changed so that the level of the player who transfers is recalculated according to new LunarForce rates and 35% exp reduction since we are decreasing the shared experience bonus in party.

We are currently writing the code for these changes, but if you have something to say about the changes, please comment. We still read what you post in this thread and value your input. We expect the changes to be ready by Tuesday.
Example iam lvl 406 ED in lunarforce and when i transfer to shadowcores what lvl would i be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back