• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify about stone skin amulets and magic levels, both will be untouched on Tuesday, we will wait for your feedback about them after you have tried playing with the level reduction.
And when will be able to transfer tuesday ss or wednesday ss?

To clarify about stone skin amulets and magic levels, both will be untouched on Tuesday, we will wait for your feedback about them after you have tried playing with the level reduction.

Lol? gonna down lvels or no?? oh my god.. If players are tired of this levels you gonna up again? or what omg....

Gm's like a Politics dont give info 100% changing all time and only want money of transfers. :D

Rlly the people who ask about take the ssa's away from the game it's rlly pathetic.
Stone skin amulet it has been a part of the pvp since the beggining same as might ring etc, it's a way to survival.

Don't cry because you couldn't kill someone due the ssa's , cry because your team and you are not enough to take them down, you can BUY ssa's to and do the same shit , they're doing.

some people put their ssa's more faster than others due the computer they had, their fps are highers than urs, internet providers are higher than urs it's alot of stuff u should know about it. thats why some people are faster, stronger etc.

Do not hate the game, Hate the player.

So stop bitching out about the ssa's and fight like a man

Of course they are part of the game, you obviously aint playing ot for long.. back then every ot we played there was no ssa, we told them to remove it.. because it's not fun.

Rlly the people who ask about take the ssa's away from the game it's rlly pathetic.
Stone skin amulet it has been a part of the pvp since the beggining same as might ring etc, it's a way to survival.

Don't cry because you couldn't kill someone due the ssa's , cry because your team and you are not enough to take them down, you can BUY ssa's to and do the same shit , they're doing.

some people put their ssa's more faster than others due the computer they had, their fps are highers than urs, internet providers are higher than urs it's alot of stuff u should know about it. thats why some people are faster, stronger etc.

Do not hate the game, Hate the player.

So stop bitching out about the ssa's and fight like a man

After 50 fps, it makes zero difference.

haha you're a dumb shit.
I'm the dumb shit but you're the one with no education coming from Poland. Ok.
Maybe you didn't even learn about calculating average but if you had you would know that the amount doesn't matter after the end result aka the average level.
SORRY THO, PRO CALAR SHADOWCORES SINCE 2010

I'm the dumb shit but you're the one with no education coming from Poland. Ok.
Maybe you didn't even learn about calculating average but if you had you would know that the amount doesn't matter after the end result aka the average level.
SORRY THO, PRO CALAR SHADOWCORES SINCE 2010
Calar just thinks hes a badass cuz hes known by some of his asslickers biggest_______> @Seboool

Prevail i duno how to quote but he said some pages back the transfer will be permanent, whether this means you cant go back to lunar or they will be open permanently im not sure.

P.s does anyone know what a lvl 225 will go down to?

Of course they are part of the game, you obviously aint playing ot for long.. back then every ot we played there was no ssa, we told them to remove it.. because it's not fun.

Tell me why isn't it fun?..
Isn't fun cuz the guy maybe is a no lifer and can afford it to BUY more bps of ssas than you?
Just cuz of that? come on. stop biching out, ssa's is what makes difference about who survives who doesn't and believe me i got more time playing this game than you do.

SSAS are PART of the pvp system since tibia was create it by CIPSOFT.

Cry is free.

Isn't fun cuz the guy maybe is a no lifer and can afford it to BUY more bps of ssas than you?
Just cuz of that? come on. stop biching out, ssa's is what makes difference about who survives who doesn't and believe me i got more time playing this game than you do.

Cry is free.

It's not fun because any moron can stand still with 10 bp of ssa. But I understand no hand retards need SSA to survive in fights.

p.s good argument that its part of tibia bla bla. Where in tibia do u see people with 10 bp ssa. 1-2 bp are not a problem but when its over 5 its a problem. You clearly dont know anything about this because you prob fight once a week if that, or run around chasing people around spawn who don't have ssa

You will lose many players in making these changes to lose if the transfer level.

Our level have to keep! ! !

Cry is free.

You'll never understand because you never played any decent ot. Yes, its all about other people can buy more ssa's than me..

You're the one who came crying to not remove ssa.

xp 1x ? that´s ridiculous guys , really . Glad i never moved to lunarforce

1 - 7 60x
8 - 29 40x
30 - 49 30x
50 - 74 25x
75 - 94 20x
95 - 119 15x
120 - 149 10x
150 - 199 5x
200 - 249 3x
250 - * 2x

^ How it should be

Also reduce lvls in 20 % max because is unfair to players at lvl 400 who spent a lot of time playing to have such reduction

spent time of botting*

Most of the 400+ dont care unless they are brasilians.

We have been reading all of your suggestions and feedback and currently this is our idea of how we could improve those things that you want to have changed.

Experience stages:
Code:
From - To   Experience multiplier
1 - 7       40x
8 - 29      30x
30 - 49     25x
50 - 74     20x
75 - 94     15x
95 - 119    10x
120 - 149    5x
150 - 199    3x
200 - 249    2x
250 - *      1x
Lowering the experience stages would mean that it would be harder to obtain levels. Along with this we would recalculate everyones levels as if they would have been playing with these rates. The adjusted party share bonus exp is also accounted for in this formula. To give you an idea how that would affect your levels, you can see the top 50 players with recalculated levels here: https://i.imgur.com/zarUQWd.png

Party share bonus exp: Reduced from 40% to 5%.

Loot rate: Unchanged.

Magic level rate: Reduced from 3x to 1x. When doing this we would recalculate everyones magic level to the new rate. It would look like this for the top 50 players: https://i.imgur.com/wWNEM8X.png

Skill rate: We have not received any feedback about this, but if you feel that you want it changed - then it is open for discussion.

Stone skin amulet exhaustion: Undecided. Feel free to give us your suggestion about it.

Death penalty: Unchanged.

Transfers to ShadowCores: May be opened for players who wont like the changes.

Its still an OT Server how it can be 1x exp?.. It could be like 2. Party share bonus i think 20% will be ok. Stone skin amulet unchanged..

Prevail i duno how to quote but he said some pages back the transfer will be permanent, whether this means you cant go back to lunar or they will be open permanently im not sure.

P.s does anyone know what a lvl 225 will go down to?
180-190~?

You should make free transfer from lunar to shadow , because you lose lots of exp if you're 300+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back