• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you both stfu and stop spamming the forums..?
And @Mark @Hani can you tell us some more info about the update + transfer etc.?.. As you promised for today but never said anything..

We are working on making up our minds about things so that we can give you more information. Sadly we have been forced to waste a lot of our time today on protecting both servers from the DDoS-attacks that we have been targeted by. A positive thing is that we do know who is attacking us and can therefore take actions that targets the specific individual doing this so that the attacks can be stopped completely, instead of just taking actions in order to prevent the attacks.

Reactions: tae
We are working on making up our minds about things so that we can give you more information. Sadly we have been forced to waste a lot of our time today on protecting both servers from the DDoS-attacks that we have been targeted by. A positive thing is that we do know who is attacking us and can therefore take actions that targets the specific individual doing this so that the attacks can be stopped completely, instead of just taking actions in order to prevent the attacks.
Could you tell us anything at all about your idea of transfering back to shadow will you make us loose % of level or what?

stay calm after the update, the LunarForce have two intense weeks of battles and will die after
is not it better transfer all players of LunarForce for shadowcores and start from scratch?
because after update the old and new players will play in the new LunarForce

This would possibly make the server last for 10 years + if you actually think about it. It will take a long time for it to be saturated by high levels. To make it to level 300+ you're a beast.

I actually believe more people will join because it will be a server that will stay a long time

This would possibly make the server last for 10 years + if you actually think about it. It will take a long time for it to be saturated by high levels. To make it to level 300+ you're a beast.

I actually believe more people will join because it will be a server that will stay a long time
Yeah but everyone is starting level 150-230 so its not a "new server", no large amount of new players will start, it will still be populated by the same sad players of Lunarforce who result to bitching on forums and pinging eachother to solve shit.

Yeah but everyone is starting level 250 so its not a "new server", no large amount of new players will start, it will still be populated by the same sad players of Lunarforce who result to bitching on forums and pinging eachother to solve shit.

I believe more people would come vesus comin to a server with level 800s it doesn't look serious. You see a server that's been up this long and the highest level is 400 and the content the twifysoft guys put out you know it's a for sure server to start.

People want to get to level where they can war and it still be balanced because the levels aren't whop sided

Yeah but everyone is starting level 150-230 so its not a "new server", no large amount of new players will start, it will still be populated by the same sad players of Lunarforce who result to bitching on forums and pinging eachother to solve shit.

who cares they will lose lvls faster then gain them so after a month or so the average level will eventually go down.

Reactions: tae
Levels would be competitive. Like damn bro you stayed level 300 for a week you're a boss. Some of the noobies got the game mixed up on how it's suppose to be. It's not all about level it's about skill. Lower level game play and see how good you really are. You kids can only play on level 400+ cause the only skills you have is your high mana and speed. Pathetic, I can't wait to see the battles also. I know they're gooing to be epic lol

Anyhow, can't fucking wait to see the first battle.

Invite me plx lol

If you do decide to open transfers to shadowcores, the skills should be altered to shadows skill rates like normal (same as when shadowcores came to here, but in that case it was altered to lunars skill rates) and a certain amount of total exp % should be taken to account for the super high levels

We have been reading all of your suggestions and feedback and currently this is our idea of how we could improve those things that you want to have changed.

Experience stages:
Code:
From - To   Experience multiplier
1 - 7       40x
8 - 29      30x
30 - 49     25x
50 - 74     20x
75 - 94     15x
95 - 119    10x
120 - 149    5x
150 - 199    3x
200 - 249    2x
250 - *      1x

Exp x1 and i like play on rl tibia ;)

make transfers fast :D

My opinion is, as many have already said, that: the changes would be good but would cause major problems for Lunar. Everyone would go to ShadowCores, and create characters lvls 150, alone would enter 1 time per week to make war, and I think that's not good.

Think like this: I have a character level 400, with the changes he would be 300.
Why would go to war, lost level, and hardly recall it, if I make a new char, upload it to 200 (average) in 3 days and use it?

This is just my opinio, many will say "charlover" I do not consider myself, but I'm not stupid to sacrifice everything for nothing.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back