• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post here for NEW areas

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
What do u want to see.... lots of low lvl stuff.. lots of high lvl stuff.. impossible things..

Give out detailed ideas (basically i steal your cleverness and map it)

or if u want a new hunting spot in a old area.. put it here OR the other thread (its a grey area)

High Level Spot/Low Level Spot

Why don't you put a spot with like Orshys,Apocalypse,Morgaroth that kind of stuff.

Or you can make a place with lots of low level stuff and stuff for Addon so we get addons easier. Lizards, Dworcs, Primates, Draggys, Etc.

id like to see a place thats really hard for higher lvls, so you would need to hunt with more than one person, like alot of appocs or sumting, or just make spots with same creatures just new stats and names

Apocalypses for sure. More Warlock hunting grounds for free accounts. Couple of PoI areas? At least one area with the quest?

New monsters?

oh yeah...idea for nub spawn: Dragon HAtchlings with a bit of dragons.

yea but you could just tlp out of them, making them kinda pointless, unless you can disable tlp if you are in them, which I doubt you can

Mayby frosts draggy spots, warlocks (harder than "some more warlocks", but easier than "everything"), n jungle..make it for facc like in 7.92

Lots of demons, demons in my house, demons at shops, demons at training places, demons wandering on streets, sleeping demons, demons, demon demon dem dem..

a quest. hard , with alot demons, several rooms, idk but to hunt with ppl with a team like poi in tibia rl

a quest. hard , with alot demons, several rooms, idk but to hunt with ppl with a team like poi in tibia rl

i would like to see like a huge dueling room, that could fit only fair amount of teams. it would be cool to have like bases and shiz, and it all be closed in, and once u die, u cant get back in

I want to see more monsters like, grim reaper, or wyrn, getting tired of the same old monster like hydra and demons. D:

Back