• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Posts criticizing a server deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpghard

Truth teller
Reaction score
Multiple posts of mine in this thread http://otland.net/f251/deathzot-restoration-project-164201/ were deleted simply because they were criticizing the server and its developer and my dislike of his decisions (such as lying, delaying the release for no reason, etc), under the flag of "trolling", by View Profile: Scarlet Ayleid - OtLand. Not only this is abuse of moderator powers but also favoritism. And not only he/she deletes posts criticizing the server, but also posts criticizing his actions. And now I'm sure this post will also be categorized as "trolling" or just outright deleted. Learn what trolling means, disliking and criticizing a server isn't against the rules, even if it contains swearing.

Edit: Also, the reason given was "if you don't have anything decent to say, stop trolling in the thread". Now we can only posts in threads if we have good things to say about the server? As I said, criticizing a server isn't against the rules.

Criticism is always accepted and are allowed as they are based on opinions.
However, I don't know what the content of your criticisms contained, so I can't tell whether the criticism crossed the line or not.
Just know something, criticism has to come in a constructive manner, not "server sucks, so-so is a liar" or "server sucks because it isn't online on time".

It might have been a misunderstanding, Scarlet Ayleid doesn't abuse her powers.

Multiple posts of mine in this thread http://otland.net/f251/deathzot-restoration-project-164201/ were deleted simply because they were criticizing the server and its developer and my dislike of his decisions (such as lying, delaying the release for no reason, etc), under the flag of "trolling", by View Profile: Scarlet Ayleid - OtLand. Not only this is abuse of moderator powers but also favoritism. And not only he/she deletes posts criticizing the server, but also posts criticizing his actions. And now I'm sure this post will also be categorized as "trolling" or just outright deleted. Learn what trolling means, disliking and criticizing a server isn't against the rules, even if it contains swearing.

Edit: Also, the reason given was "if you don't have anything decent to say, stop trolling in the thread". Now we can only posts in threads if we have good things to say about the server? As I said, criticizing a server isn't against the rules.

if it was trolling then u wanted to be feed by someone, I didnt see it then i cant have opinion about it, however i can tell u if u want to write opinion about it, then do it one time, do not do it many times in the same thread, where u are talking about the same thing

if it was trolling then u wanted to be feed by someone, I didnt see it then i cant have opinion about it, however i can tell u if u want to write opinion about it, then do it one time, do not do it many times in the same thread, where u are talking about the same thing

Debating/Discussing/Arguing about something isn't trolling.

First of, I think that anyone can say I'm a good and fair mod, and that I have never abused my position
Secondly, I don't play OTs, I don't intend to play on the server, I personally don't really care about the server(but it seems cool, good luck with it!) and the only time I talked with the owner was him saying thanks for deleting your posts, so I don't really have a reason to favoritise the server nor do I have any reason to be against you
Also, note that I gave no warning nor infraction to any post of him that I deleted(even though maybe I should for his last one)

I don't delete good posts because they have no reason to be deleted, while like 80% of bad posts are bad, you can say bad things to the server, just make sure you do it properly(example):
*list of features that you can see in the actual post*
@jpghard
if you don't have anything decent to say, stop trolling in the thread
So now we can't post unless we suck the developer's cock? Are you really saying that the only posters allowed in this thread are the ones who love the server? Because so far only posts criticizing the server were deleted. And no, sorry, but criticizing a server you like isn't "trolling".

Haha oh wow, so now not only mods delete posts criticizing the server, but also posts criticizing what they do.

Next time you(or anyone else) has a problem with my modding, please contact me first instead of making a thread like this..

Last edited:
Basically, swearing is not allowed on OTLand. Its just a rule here ^.^, and I can see that you did swear and in this case she have the right to delete ur post :D

I actually think the post's were necessary to be deleted after looking through all the pages of the thread.
May not look like it to you but to Scarlet & I it was fuel for a flamewar.

Creds to scarlet. Just lock this one up. It's clear trolling, pointless complaint ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back