• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PotatoSkin's Newbie Mapping

As Illusion requested I made a "plain" nature using Michael's House Tutorial, and mocked his nature. I hope you like it.
xf3muh.png

Yea the mountains look weird, but the rest looks good :)

Remove dwarf trees, red trees, and yellow trees. Also fix the dirt in the back of the house with the bushes.. And as others said mountains look strange.. Perhaps add some trees

Need more bushes, need small stones, less trees, trees closer to each other together with many bushes and more empty espaces.

Also montains do look weird.

I think that you should make your "mountains" in the latest picture just a tiny bit bigger, cuz they just look like a straight line right now.
By improving size you can add another floor, giving it height difference which is always nice ^.-

I believe that you have done a decent job with the rock soil bordering around the small "mountains" though but I would delete the dead trees.
You can also delete some of the mountain borders (the big rocks on the mountain walls).
Good Luck and Keep Improving :)

Never seen something like this, so I thought my idea was unique. Please tell me what I can do to improve it, because it's crappy.
2qtzcsm.jpg

*No means to Double Post*

Remove the small water area at the right mountain. Other than that it look OK. It's not something special. It's definetly not bad, but it looks quite boring. Add some stuffs on the mountain(s).

/G.

Back