• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PotatoSkin's Newbie Mapping

Blez, the point of the sail and paddle was to make it look like someone wrecked their boat upon the island, sec and Ill make it look more magical.

Potato do something a little like this
E27WI.png

The third and final version. All thanks to Blez and his ideas.
2f0ejgy.png

The boat is meant to look buried beneath the sand. Thus creating a shipwreck scene.​

Disclaimer: Please read the story before you comment, it will help you understand the picture better. *Everything has been done by me, the story and the map*
“A long time ago on the outskirts of the peaceful village Val’Enash lived a community of Dwarves. The dwarves lived in tranquility as they mined for ores to sell to the nearby village. T’was till one day that a dark portal opened north of their mining camp. Demons poured out and slaughtered every dwarf they found. The demons claimed the region in which the village, and the mining community as their own. The remaining grass and water is the only resemblance of peace that once roamed the region.”
10ictgk.png

[\Inspiration by: TheNubCake/]

Last edited:
It is leftover from the dwarven mines. When water touchs lava, it involves a reaction that creates molten rock, as which you see all over the piece.

Not bad potato.
Just what makes me think there is a little bit left of work on that abandoned dwarven society is the walls. I think they are made a little to simple, try using different walls with cracks or paintings etc.
Otherwise it looks pretty good ;)

Ah, that's not cool.

Edit: If someone could help me setup a server pack to take ingame screens, that would be amazing. Just throw me a PM.

Last edited:
Back