• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Problem/Issues About a Cavebot.

banefod

Reaction score
Can anybody help me? I'm trying to make a 100% afk script, but the caves are separate, they are the "instance hunts". Here I have an example of what the script would look like. The problem I'm having is, when I enter hunt 3, for example, the cave bot keep in a loop until it finds the waypoint corresponding to the hunt. Which takes an average of 40secs per round on the hunt. The current script already contains about 4,500 lines. Does anyone know of any function in which the bot when it hits the waypoint of the hunt 3 for example, let's say from the last Waypoint(In red) of hunt 3 it goes to label 3? Same as for 2 and 1... If not, does he continue to search? Or when i enter the hunt i make the 3 main waypoints and to make it go directly to to cave 1,2 or 3?
1644448424562.png

Back