• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ [Problem] Query Player Containers - NO WORK

APTGET

Reaction score
Hey guys. How are things?
I currently have a problem, and I'm a little lost trying to solve it.

The problem is Casting some rune, or even buying something from any NPC. Although I have several backpacks inside my main backpack, if the main backpack is full, it ignores additional backpacks and only considers the main backpack.
Result? Everything that is created, or acquired/purchased, goes to the ground.

The logical thought was to change the queryPlayerContainers line in my lua config.
maxPacketsPerSecond = -1
autoStackCumulatives = true
queryPlayerContainers = true
uhTrap = true

And that's when I discovered that I didn't have it in my Configmanager.cpp and Configmaneger.h, let alone in config lua. I added checking other servers (Same engine and protocol). I added:

Config.lua
queryPlayerContainers = true

Configmanager.cpp
boolean[QUERY_PLAYER_CONTAINERS] = getGlobalBoolean(L, "queryPlayerContainers", false);

Configmaneger.h
QUERY_PLAYER_CONTAINERS,

What did I miss? Are there more places to change, and add? Sorry if I'm being too silly.
It still doesn't work. It ignores any containers the player has, and only considers the main backpack.

Thanks.

Back