• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with hosting :s

adado

Reaction score
Hi, im hosting a TFS 0.2 with 8.22 real map, When i start the server it works fine,but when 10-15 minutes has passed it starts to work laggy :S, i don't know why, i have 3gb ram, Quad core, 1 Gb video... so i think it must be something in the server configuration, any ideas plz?

How it can get lagged with this pc?... i've already discarted that posibilitty, it works perfect and suddenly starts to work laggy..

Question to Adado, how many other programs than the server do you have on (like msn,icq,fire fox, music player, tibia, ip-changer,)? and does it lag for just you or for the players or for everyone?

Edit:When you play on your own server, in tibia client go:
Options->Graphics->Advamced
In there you change the "Adjust Framerate limit" to max

Last edited:
hehe Im not an ignorant xD, Its not because of my network, because I get lag in the host pc, which is impossible to be since Im the host lol, oh and I only have running Tibia, TFS console, xampp and ipchanger...

Back