• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with Npcs

Bondy

Reaction score
I would like to know how to take all the npcs from another otserver and place them in my otserver, the position doesnt matter because both servers are real maps so they wont have to be changed.

Does anyone know how to do this exactly?

copy them to your new ot npc folder (and scripts), import the npcs into your map editor, and place them where on your map you want them to be (if neccessary)

When i import them, I must do it opening my rl map or just the map editor? and what should happen then? should i get a msg or something? thanks!

well you said you didnt have to worry about positions right? so i think you should be able to just copy the whole npc folder into the other server. unless the map is different

Open your map with w/e editor you use and go to file and import should say like npcs/monsters and go to the file you have them in and click okay. They will be in your npc tab after that. Just make sure the npc file and script are in the server files.

I copied the npc folder (full) from one server to another, and replaced. I opened the map and imported the copied ones. I can see the copied ones in the map. I cant see them on the server.

Any explanation

Old Server:
COPY:
Code:
SERVER/Data/Npcs
SERVER/Data/Npcs/Scripts

New Server:
PASTE TO:
Code:
SERVER/Data/
SERVER/Data/Npcs

Back