• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems in general

Mejen

Reaction score
I posted this in Linux forum as well since I use Linux - But had no clue if this was a Linux related issue or anything else. Thanks of understanding :)

After some errors me and my friend finally got the server up running.

When I type ./TheForgottenServer to start the server it loads everything, though one thing which bugs me is that it says:
>> Testing SQL connection... SQLite

Even though I have changed SQL options to "mysql".
And installed MYSQL, got it to work as well...
Maybe this is the answer to my real problem? Well here goes.

So I started tibia 8.1 and IP-changer, I pressed the login button , and as usual the account manager character list showed up. But when I tried to log account manager online I get a error message:

Cannot connect to the game server.

Error: Connection refused. (10061)

The game server is offline. check tibia etc etc...

P.S: I'm trying to connect from my PC standing next to my dedicated server(in the same network). I do as well use the local ip in config.lua.

I will check this daily, so if you got any questions, please dont be shy

I had the same problem when I was running the server in vmware.
The char list would load but not the game world.
Most likely a issue with the network card.
Anyway. What temporarily solved the problem with a network card was:
Code:
sudo ethtool -K eth0 sg off rx off tx off tso off
You'll have to download ethtool.
Also make sure no firewall are blocking you!

could I get a tip from talaturen? Not that i don't think cato's solution might help, but It's not my server - so I really don't wanna mess around to much :p

I have the 7171 ports open for the server

Back