• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems with otservlist

wen

=)
Reaction score
Hello, Ihave a promblem and i was wondering if anyone can helep me? :D. The problem is that when I upload myserver at otservlist.org, its say me: your server have to be online if u want to add it to our list, and my server is online o.0!
If anyone have an answer plx answer =P
thx

then u dont maybee have ur ports open i had the same problem whit my old router even when the router ports were open and players were in i couldnt add dont know why try a coupple of times and it will work

uhm, I have already opened the 7171 ports but its still the same porblems, can someone post a guide to open the ports 7171 with modem 1mb adaptator fast ethernet? plx.

ive had the same problem whit my ot, or my ot i was hosting, before was going in and out from otservlist as in a rollercoaster, dont know why, did never get the answer. Have fibercabel 100/100 got a pretty new dlink dir 100 whit latets drivers and i still got the problem, i fink it has alittel about some security spots on ur firewall, and it also can bee if u ping bad too otservlist.org, the site might ping bad too u back, and showing the server is offline when its not can bee meny possibilitys /BaZZe

do like i do sit an hour and try too add it finaly it will bee in and sometimes i just let my old servers bee on my account then i just edit the presenation and then it works so i dont need too spend time just too get it on the list xD /BaZZe

@BaZZe Uhm... I will try It.
@RunarM I have a modem (its not a router) with 1mb conection to internet,fast ethernet adaptator and I run windows XP SP2.

10-20% faster computer yeeh u should got some new graficas and shaded alittel over the msn windows so when somone whrites its not that screamining orange anymore its more scaled down

Back