• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problems with spells and !online.

Lundberg90

Reaction score
i have a problem that i cant fix. first problem is that all the vocations can all the spells, like knights can do sorcerers spells and so on, and the second problem is that when i want to see players online its simple just type !online but when i do that then i only se myself online or myself and one other people that is online, how can i fix it? :huh:
someone that know what the problem is?

The ot i have is 8.0 and i think it has something to with the (Sorce) Folder can someone please help me?

This is one of the problems
skrmklippte.jpg

And i wounder how to fix so "/r" is delete items on 8.0 servers.

Last edited:
something like that:
Code:
		<vocation id="1"/>
where
<vocation id="1"/> - sorcerer
<vocation id="2"/> - druid
<vocation id="3"/> - paladin
<vocation id="4"/> - knight

<vocation id="5"/> - master sorcerer
<vocation id="6"/> - elder druid
<vocation id="7"/> - royal paladin
<vocation id="8"/> - elite knight

problem with !online:
maybe only you and 1 other person is logged in?

replay

well
the spell exevo gran mas vis is looking like this
Code:
    <instant name="Ultimate Explosion" words="exevo gran mas vis" lvl="50" maglv="40" mana="1300" soul="0" exhaustion="1" prem="1" enabled="1" script="ultimate explosion.lua"><vocation id="1"/><vocation id="5"/></instant>
so its not wrong in the spells.xml. and with the !online, it can be 10 players online but i can only see myself or myself and another player with !online.

Maybe you duplicated the spell.. Check the spells.xml for this spell and see if you made 2 of them (the second one may be set for knights) .. I'm just guessing here :D

The problem is solved but then i need the help to fix /r to remove items in game that i have done, like removing a stone without restarting the server >.< i can't find anything about how to fix it, and the server type is Evolutions 0.7.8 XML (8.0)

Back