• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Programmer/Scrippter/mapper

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Me and my rl need someone that can take care of all the details on a OT, and when im sayin that i mean that you have to know how to take care of: Fixing a website, Donations, Fixing Bugs, Update Map Etc! :)

You might wondering what me and my rl will do and it will be
* Paying the monthly rent of a Dedicated Server

If you are intressted in the job and want more information you can add my msn: [email protected]

Looking for people that can speak English or swedish.
You will get full acess to the dedicated server and you will ofc get a GOD char!
Contact me on my msn if your intressted.

We will have a rl map, latest version ofc!
Leave a post here or add my msn if your intressted. I will check this thread everyday.
Ofc You will get paid for your work.

Last edited:
Haha funny ;p, NP I will pay his host and do all his dog chores <sarcasm>while he take all the donation money ahaha ;p</sarcasm>

Well, I dont trust you or Glidarn, not after this thread.

don't post if youre not interested, and for those who are yo stupid and think theyb will not get paid... i feel rly bad for ya

Maybe should mentioned that in the first post? Now it's just seems "Ohh, Im gonna say that so more people will apply, but I wont pay them when they are done"

Lol...Think of it this way, why would all these people join your team, when all you do is pay for dedi...but if they have the skills your looking for, they could start their own team, get their own donations, get their own dedi and still profit...

Just somethin to think about.

So what if im 3? Atleast I know that you wont get any "crew members" with this thread. Rethink your strategy or leave it. Just a tip

Btw, I didnt say you lost... Read the post again

Back