• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Project Real Tibia! Screens [HOT] We start 30 dec!

tim26

Reaction score
I am happy to tell us that day 30 December 2008 will go up new serwer Alora!

We will give ip around 30 December.

It's Real Map with big amount of spawns, quests, that dont have any serwer.

ip- 88.156.221.77

-Rates:

*Experience: 13x
*Magic Level: 4x
*Loot Rate: 1x
*Skill Rate: 6x
*World: Alora(PVP)

Box Specs:

*Serwer Decidated
*CPU 2x 1.9
*Ram 2GB
*Uplink: 100MBIT

*Big map (104MB) Serwer RPG
*400 Npcs
*Quests The Ice Islands, Barbarian Test, Pit Of Inferno, Djins, Arena, Rashid (Daily in other citys) and

more much (Quest Logs in quests)
*30,000 Spawns
*Spells as real tibia, runes, all potions(Add same as RL)
*Stamina working, party share exp, all monsters are modified (Power of Spells, Melee, Loot)
*CTRL+R, CTR+Z(For Tutors)+ Tutor test is working! Senior tutors are choose like Rl.
*CMs and GMs are not playing on serwer.
*There will be never restart characters, there will be new worlds so you can play coolly.
*Rules are the same as RL, you can check it on page.
*Frags
(1 Frag 12h)
(Red SKull 3 Frags)

(BAN 6 frags)
if you will get red skull u need to wait 30 days to lost it.
*Regenraction: (MANA:4 HP:2)

*Promotion you can buy at King or Queen(20k)
*There is no Training Monks.

The Page is most same as Tibia.com

(Don't open it with Internet Explorer because not all will work)

Alora Team.

We search one more scripter to long quests

SCREENS:

Last edited:
i have now alora but alora is only test server on my computer without publications when i add server its was dowland only with forum then can't here play more ppls, write all text its about server on dedicated server ^^

now we search programmer to compiler otserver on debian or ubuntu

Refresh postman quest blessed wooden stake and green djinn done We are serius very hot 1st server real in world! we don't have time we nee one more scripter to write that things

Sorry we don't need mapper, we still search very experience scripter! we today finish tutorial quest all like rl! and of course blue djinn;)

refresh ! we got really many 100% delay its a good proof other servers don't have it ;]

sounds nice , good luck , though i think you wont have more peps on than narozia but more thaneloth in every case cuz eloth got 0 on atm Xd

we have 2 scripters and one mapper, then we want one more scripter to team and wrote all fastest because we dont have more time:p

Nice tim26 :p maybe i can be GM on your server ? Not for cheat just chill so i can play too :)

But good job, Good luck

If you need some experienced on global tibia to help you in some things talk to me, I can also help in some monsters and npcs.

Yep, give up. You had like 2 server with 20 players on it, so waste of time :)

Back