• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Stardust Online!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is gonna be nice :D when you thin you will release it? hmm ideas ideas...

1. ship capitan name should be somethnig like Capitan Galactica ^^
2. If there is one depot then maybe make in other cities a "teleport bags" it will send its interior to these depot but it will cost like a 200gp each and there wont be many stations that it will allow you to send this teleport bags
3. add some own sprites ;)
4. plax dont make exp like 100/200x, i think for rpg 4/5x exp will be engouh, loot 2-3x max, skills 4x, magic level 4x.
5. the best idea, make your server complete :)

Thanks alot! :) But about the sprites, when I try to add them, It wont work, I get the spr and dat file in tibia to be added, but when I try to add it to the server, nothing happens. So if you could send me a guide id be extremely happy! :)
And on the captains, I had in name at in Stormhold, it would be Captain Shakespeare, At the depot, Captain Magnon, And I could actually use Captain Galactica at the market near Wall. :)
As far as the depo,t I planned on making maibloxes all over the map, and you can buy parcels, and mail them to your depot. :)

Nice Progress but the mappings can be improved alot,sorry but they look hurble for an rpg server
and alot of them are just clean no trees or grass you should Add some to make it more realistic
Good Luck AnyWays :)

remake seight of for example exori flam to looks like fireball from little fighter 2 ;D i bet there is plenty of sprites ;]

Change skill names and skill description ;)
for example

utevo gran lux=supernova
description:
this skill brings you the flash of a supernova what sticks to you for some time. Technology of supernova flashing was a first discovery in stardust world.
kinda similiar to discovering a fire :D

exori=power cricle
description
power cricle were born in laboratory, it makes small explosion around character. It's enchanced with a real star dust that is why it sucks so much energy.

exevo gran mas vis= starstorm

starstorm was discovered first in star space, first people said that when starstorm is up then a little stars explode. After many centuries of space traveling sciencist finally made it comes true, now some of noble technomanders can summon this rage of stars and seed a panic on large area.

and i can write more and more ;p

Thanks alot for the ideas! I'll do my best to make them happen! :)
And Theroyal, I decided to do the trees at last. Because This is just BETA atm. I want to see how it really looks like first, and then decide how the trees should be. And theres grass everywhere. :p

Mkay, as I'm sick today, I'll mostly work on this project if I'm not in my bed with a huge F**kin headache. :p

Currently working on a dwarf mine, and Ive mapped 2 floors down, and going to be 3. :)

Wish me luck. :D

Last edited:
if ya want i can help a bit, can you let me on betas? :D

still if you need i can help with map abit :)

Sorry for double posting, but I got such a headache I cant press the edit button. (literally, my head is hurting so much I can barelly see even if I use my glasses.)

Well, as you know i'm sick, *sneeze* *cough* *cough* *sneeze* Sorry bout that.. Now.

I've been mostly working on low level spawns today.
So far I've made:
Chakoya spawn on Ice island.
Frost troll spawn on Ice island.
Finished Dwarf spawn. *spoof* Maybe contains a quest, who knows? ^^
Made Winter Wolf spawn in Ice island.
Made normal wolf spawn on main island.
Currently working on:
Making a deep deep deep cave with low level hunts. Starting as a tiny troll mountain, then a cave with trolls, then a cave with skeles, and then rotworms, and at final ghouls. :)
Just need to add details to the caves as the shaping is finished.

Minimap of the map will be added when I'm done with the low level cave. :)
And if you excuse me, I need to go sneeze.

Last edited:
such mountain will be bot mountain :/

True. But its pretty much the best I got as idea atm, and I guess i'll have to recruite some GM in a team to watch out for them.

maybe delete ghouls from there and mae another spot for them, for example graveyard with 4 floors, 3 down and one up, with a plenty of thick tunels, some broken walls where rotworms get from the ground. As i said, i can do this for u :)

Would you do that kind of map for me? :S I would love you for the rest of my life!! :(

(Ofc a rep would be in order.) :)

haha im loved engouh to not start boy love but rep will be good :D

Last edited:
Yay. :D

Now added a minimap as promised. :p

New ideas:

The Graveyard of the dead Stormhold citizens has been discovered now.
This will contain 3 floors:
* Ghouls.
*Mummies.
*Vampires.

There will also be a npc in the last floor in a very small room, but be warned, its being captive by a Grim Reaper! This will be the npc who sells the ruby necklaces(The new AoL).

Next will probably be finishing the terrain on Ice Island and that will be done. Please give me a PM if you feel there is something you want added. :)

Last edited:
Nice Dude the island is huge what will you put there?xD

At the moment there is a small Winter Wolf spawn, Frost Giant spawns, Frost Troll spawns, and Chakoya spawn, and I'm going to put some random animals over it. :)

make under it a frozen volcano, but again to make it you need own or remake some existing sprites

There has been a pretty big change in the map now.

The Ice Island has beenc completed, and the village has had a name: Icitera.
Bellow you can see the minimap that I uploaded, and the new change:

StardustMiniMap.png

StarDustMiniMap3_ground.png

What's been added?
*A Barbarian Castle. Loaded with Barbarians. :)
*A Amazon camp, small but good.
*A small desert. Containing nomads and an ancient scarab and such atm.
*Added some more terrain aswell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back