• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Stardust Online!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got to say im really impressed you managed to create a all map in 1-2 weeks? im deffently gona try this server!

Good morning all. Now I'm back and awake! :p (Half, but awake) So now I'm just going to finish the npc's, and then I'm going to start on the spell scripting. :D
And Theroyal, the map was made on 8 days. :D

Okey, the NPC scripting is going quite well, I'm done with the npc's located in Stormhold.

Here are some pictures of what has happened with NPC's. :D

Npc1.png

Npc2.png

Npc3.png

Npc6.png

Npc4.png

Npc5.png

There are 2 npc's that arent on the pictures, thats because I fixed a piece in the map to make it better,and it wasn't updated. So I didnt want to show it. :D
Going to start with the Wall npc now, and the Wall Market. :D

Hehe, it WILL be BETA testing today, I've just ran into a brick wall, I can't find any sail npc I can use as base, and after that it's just a few spells, fix rates. And then I just need to finish the website I've prepared.

So if anyone has a sail npc, please, PLEASE send it! :p

Haha. :p I've downloaded one of these rl map thingys, and I got a captain. :p SHakespeare has been made, now just for the rest. :D

I've decided to skip the spells for now, because I'm just so god damn exhausted!

So I'm going to map in the npc's, open a website and get an IP, and BETA will start.

Well ofcourse. :D I'm going to put the IP and website etc on this thread. :)

As soon as I fixed website and IP yes. But it might take about 10 minutes, because I've actually used 2 computers these 9 days, I mapped, scripted, and worked my but off, and then sent all things over via Teamviewer to my stationary computer I'm going to host it on. So please be slightly more patient. :D

Haha, it's being started now, just going to test the connection. :D

Whats the IP good for when the webbsite is messing with me? >_<

where i you gona post the ip or web? i wanna try the server :D
StarDust.servegame.com xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back