• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Stardust Online!

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit somehow cities wall they look booring :D

Yeah, I just dont really know how yet. :p

Edit:
I've rounded the borders on the city, so its not that squary, Cant do much more without having to revamp the entire city. :p

Last edited:
who cares :D joke

gogogo im doin something for you in otmapeditor ^^

Ok, I decided to do a complete change of the mountains on Icitera Island. All the gray mountains are gone now. And I added the more better frost mountains. I also decided to make a Frost Dragon spawn. :)

More to come today.

hmmm frost dragons maybe make some irregular hill with first frost hatchlings then some way far frosts

I was looking at some old minimaps of the map, and I just couldnt hold myself from laughing. I've actually accomplished a LOT these few weeks, if not even less.

This is a before picture, when I just started on this project:

StardustProject1.jpg

And this is the after picture, in what I'm located at NOW. :D

StardustMiniMap4.png

As a matter of fact, I just got the terrain left to finish. Then I just need to script some for the server, fix some extra cool new spells. Make the npcs and map them in. and This server just MIGHT go for BETA testing this week. But be warned! I MAY be have to do it after the weekend aswell, depending on how much work I feel it needs to be done. :D

Not now really. But thanks for offering. :) Atm I just waste my life by ages adding the terrain. :p And then the actuall fun begins: SCRIPTING! :)

Regards, Bubba J. ^^

Well guys, I'm very happy to say, the map is finished! All I need to start with now is creating the npcs. :)

Final release of Minimap:
StardustFinalMinimap.png

Still need to work on the NPCs, and fix some custom spells, give the server some finishing touches, and BETA testing will be on the roll. :)

Ohh and yeah, if anyone wants to give me ideas of the rates, feel free to post here or give me a PM, i'm all open for suggestions. :)

Hmm,it's RPG right?
Give it some RPG feelings,like swamps?

If you don't want to do it,it's ok.That's only my suggestion.

Regards,
Zysen

There is a swamp city. :D

EDIT:

Well guys, I''ve accomplished a LOT today, and I didnt fall asleep untill 6.30 AM and slept to 10 AM, so I am reaaalllyyyy tired now, especially after doing nothing but mapping and busting my ass off. So I'm actually going to get some good night sleep, and get backto work tomorrow.

Current progress on NPC's:
Npc that buy gear and such. (alot like a Djini)
Cooking supplie vendor. (Name is Cookin' Tracey)
Tooling Vendor. (Name is Tooler McNabb)
Addon npc, not very hard to make, but still. :p
And a NPC called "Trapped Ghost". It's the NPC being captive by a Grim Reaper, this is the npc that sells Ruby Necklaces. (Stardust version of AoL)

There will be a npc selling babylon candles, I just dont know where to put the NPC yet.

Take care and good night now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back