• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Stardust Online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slatera

Reaction score
StardustOnlineHeader.png

Hai, I'm currently trying to get a decent map, so I decided to make my own RPG map, and I didnt want just any nublet RPG, I've always wanted from a movie, and then I can to think of Stardust, and I thought, wouldnt that be cool?

If you really think after, Tibia allready has alot of things that can be just like the things in Stardust, just a candle only can be a babylon candle and teleport you to special places, a Botanist's Container could even be a lightning container! So basically, I'm working on a stardust RPG map. Will be a part of the village wall, with a broekn wall ofc. And then the kingdom of Stormhold is all about to be revealed!

Info ive started to think of at the moment:
Candles as Babylon Candles.
Botanist's Container as a Lightning Container, will be a weapon of sort and shoot lightning.
Vocations will be, Villager, Star, Witch and Prince.
These are just beta vocs, untill ive found better names, tips appreciated!
The flying lightning catching ship as traveling system. (With Captain Shakespeare in it ofcourse! :))
The magical ruby Necklace will be an AoL instead of just regular AoL.
If I can, I will make so when you kill the voc star for example, you can gain its heart, and when you eat it, you will get fully healed! (It might not work, because I dont know how to do it yet, suggestions appreciated)
All people will start in the village wall. And when you gain enough levels, you may pass the wall to explore Stormhold!

This is all I know for sure right now.

Want to support me? It would be brilliant if you want, make a short piece of map you would think fits into the world of Stardust. :)

Thank you for reading, now I'll have to get back to work. :)

Screenshots added now =D:

StardustMiniMap.png

Stardust1.png

Stardust2.png

Stardust3.png

Stardust4.png

Stardust5.png

Stardust6.png

BETA TEST HAS BEEN CLOSED!
Have fun!​

Last edited:
Current progress:
Stormhold is nearly finished! All it needs is small details in the shops. :)
And the thoughts I've had about depot, is that there is only going to be 1 depot. And that will be located in the bank of the Stormhold Kingdom.
Starting to map the village Wall now, and will make the forrest and leading to the market near wall.
Regards.

thats looks nice but i got to say the part when you get the star heart in the movie if you eat the heart of the star
you gain imortatly and powers not just healing xD

Would it be fun becomming immoirtal and uber strong in tibia? Becoming fully healed would be alot better for an RPG imo.

Progress so far:
Stormhold has been completed!
Village wall is done!
The Slaughtered Prince has been finished inside the Wall Market!

Currently working on:
Finishing Wall Market.
And finishing the terrain through Wall and Wall Market.

I have a lot of ideas you could add and all kinds of vocations.

I wanna help with the server if you want me to, Ive been playing tibia for at least 6 years already, Ive played more servers then you can think of and I know all the things a good server should have. I have a lot of features you could add and ideas so if you need any help just ask me.^_^

Bump, screenshots added.

Current progress:
Vocations has been fixed, they are now:
Villager -> Townsman
Magician -> Master Magician.
Star -> Shining Star
Prince -> King.
Normal voc to the left, and promoted voc to the right.
Starting equipment fixed.

Todolist for today: Fix a few custom items, create npcs and progress on the map.

i can help you map if you want,ive been mapping for some months now.
msg me :)

Progress made:
Bank of Stormhold has been completed!
The Bank is a big tower, with 5 floors just with depots.
This is because this is the only depot existing in Stardust Online!
Fixed some items. Like Lightning Container. This is an energy based weapon, that can be used by any vocation.
Equip it, attack, and shoot! ;)
Fixed the first lightning catching ship, this is the traveling system of Stardust Online!
Fixed the Babylon Candles, save your position and use them to get back!
Added a new type of AoL, this is the royhal ruby necklace!!(The necklace that the dying king sends to the skies)
This is because it gives a bit more of a Stardust Touch using that type of AoL. :)

This project is becoming rather good. But I still wish that someone could send me some ideas, id love to know that there is more than I who thinks that this is a good idea. :D

Last edited:
Ok, I havent posted all day or anything, its because im pretty tired from school, and the remaining time of my spare time, has gone to this project.
But there has been a big improvement!

The city 'Swampy' has been created.
Demon Helmet and Annihilator has been made. (What server without these can be fun? ;O)
Fixed demon spawn, dragon lord spawn.
Dark Monastery, with giant spiders, tarantulas, bandits, and dragon.
Cyclop Mountain has been created.
Doing one small change in the map: The map was smaller than I actually thought, so I decided to get a few more islands, including a rook, and this wont be a normal rook. This rook is actually going to BE the village Wall!

Ideas for this rook:
You level there as normal, and when you are level 8, you may pass the wall and enter the giant world of Stormhold!
There will be enough of spawns to gain this in a decent time. No worries. :)

Im also going to create an ice island, with all the ice creatures, this is just to make the map more fun, and a bit bigger to play with.

I still require some ideas, please help me with this because I really want to know that someone else likes this project. :(

No npcs has been made yet, so names for the captains and such is also fun to have people decide. :) This is a project not just for me, so if you want something in it, give me a pm or post here.

There is still thoughts if there is going to be a desert island aswell, and a jungle, because I dont want to get over my head. So wish me luck and i'll work my but off. :)

Last edited:
for a custom project like this i belive you need a scripter if you wont have a scripter the project wont worth anything
cuz you just mapped and added knowen things and you edited a little every one can make a map,the real deal is the custom scripts + rpg mapping
but i think scripts more or less needed more.

Im both mapper, Admin, scripter, and everything. :) Ive already scripted the Lightning Container (easy as cake)
I made a Babylon Candle, allows you to teleport. :)
I made the demon helmet quest to work.

But what I only need is people giving me ideas, I dont want this to only suit me, I want it to everyone to enjoy it. Otherwise I would probably say "Fck you I just make a village and you play" or something. XD

if you are a scripter its really good try to make something unique and funny
i aint got any ideas now but im sure you can use your
imagination,check the movie maybe you will find something you wanna add to the game and script it xD Good Luck :)

Current progress:
The ice island has been shaped, now I just have to fix the nature there.
The village in the ice island has been made, but I havent come up with a name yet.

More to come after Im done with school, finishing earlier today.

Will be done after im done with school, I quit school 11 AM today, so I will have loads of time working on it, and pictures will be added then, i'm on lessons now, so I cant open tibia nor RME, that would be disrespectful. :p

it is gonna be nice :D when you thin you will release it? hmm ideas ideas...

1. ship capitan name should be somethnig like Capitan Galactica ^^
2. If there is one depot then maybe make in other cities a "teleport bags" it will send its interior to these depot but it will cost like a 200gp each and there wont be many stations that it will allow you to send this teleport bags
3. add some own sprites ;)
4. plax dont make exp like 100/200x, i think for rpg 4/5x exp will be engouh, loot 2-3x max, skills 4x, magic level 4x.
5. the best idea, make your server complete :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back