• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Stardust Online!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that IP, and the webbsite is messing with me, just hang on please.

dude dont open beta test if you didnt finish the spell :S you dont owe anyone just open the beta when you want it
to be open :D

Ok, webbsite is being fucked up, I'm using the acc manager...

Beta test has been opened, info is at the bottom of the first post of the thread.

Now I'm going to set in a movie in my dvd and realx, and I'VE FUCKING EARNED IT! =P

And theroyal, I can actually make the spells while the server is up. So it's totally fine. :D

Last edited:
Mkay, but I'm going to start on some custom spells now, feel free to give some tips. :)

dude whats wrong ? the map is overspammed by boshes and trees thats first second the village is very small and there is nothin in it the mapping is not good at all stormhold the space between the buildings
is to high im sorry dude but you need to really work on the map
but this server is good only if he had better mappings

dude whats wrong ? the map is overspammed by boshes and trees thats first second the village is very small and there is nothin in it the mapping is not good at all stormhold the space between the buildings
is to high im sorry dude but you need to really work on the map
but this server is good only if he had better mappings

First of all, I would love to see your "Pro mappings" and make me a better map in the days I've made it. I've done NOTHING but mapping hard, brainstorming and scripting for 9 DAYS and you discriminate my work by just walking around 1/7th part of the map? I was in ghost mode all the time you where there walking with you! You did nothing, you stood still, you didnt look where the hunts was, you where just walking inside the market and near Stormhold.

So please, when you have done SLIGHTLY better scripts, better map, and better ideas, in 9 DAYS, please give me a respond, untill then, please don't post anymore.
This is just making me very sad really. I've worked extremely hard and you think its the worst thing ever by just looking at the beginning of the map.

Sorry, I just dont tolerate that.

Dude i said no offence i mean dont take it personaly and i knew you were beside me all along.. so dont think i was trying to hide it
and i was walking trough stormhold and i saw all the mappings between them i just said the mapping "There" is not good its my opinion ofc you said your self
give me your opinions so dude i didnt mean to insult you and im sorry about that i just told my opinion ok>?

And how exactly did you know whe I was in ghost and I didn't say anything?

dude its just me or you changed your name? xD ont
i knew cuz you only had 2 players online for beta testing
and i knew 90% that you were logged in in a ghost mode to see what players think of the server and you admited that you were in a ghost mode
so if i had opened my own server i would have following ppl in ghost mode too,to see what they think.

If anyone has any ideas for custom spells for any of the vocs, please give me a PM or post here. :D

Last edited:
I don't like such type serwer. You can do better serwer of this project, think.

Ok, for all of those who "hates" my work, stop feckin say "Ohh it's not good" "Ohh you can do better" "Omfg it sucks" JUST DONT FUCKING SAY THAT ONLY!

If you wan't to comment my work in a bad way, why not just tell me what the problem is? Its not like you're handwriting, its not hard pressing some buttons explaining WHY.

Thanks for reading, and if you got something bad to say, atleast be respectfull and explain what's bad.

the most problem is too much of free space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back