• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project X? Maybe... (10.++ XDC)

To a certain degree you've been successful with all of your previous servers and it's built you a pretty nice reputation. People will literally play the server solely because you made it lol but whether those people end up staying is up how well you make the server. I know you're amazing at scripting so I can't wait to see what surprises await us. Hopefully you'll be able to make this idea into reality. Don't pull a flatlander. XD jk jk love you flat.

Recently quite a few custom OTs have been taking the leap of faith away from 8.6 and turns out the community appears to be interested in it. I know a lot of people have been asking me for XDC again but I don't think I can deliver that server to you guys. It is too much work being an RPG server and in all honestly I am not creative enough for an elaborate RPG server. With that said, I have been playing around with the new TFS 1.x and the new tibia client. It is quite amazing how much cool stuff has been added since 8.6 that I have not been able to take advantage of in previous servers.

It is extremely possible that this "just messing around" project might actually become a reality. The concept is similar to my last RPG (XDC) but instead of it being a full on RPG it will be more of an ARPG. For those who have not played or do not know what an ARPG is... it's sorta like a teleport server but there is still a small element of exploration and the world is more linear rather than overwhelmingly open. Also it is more combat/loot oriented rather than story/quest driven... what can I say lol, I suck at quests/story... It will however, have a bad ass equipment system that has been much improved since XDC.

And last but not least... If you are interested in this idea, give this thread some love so I know if it's worth the time and effort or not.

Disclaimer:
This is in no way a promise. This server may never actually exist. I do have priorities that come before this project. This "idea" is a long way from being "reality". No XDC will not be put online in the mean time.

I suppose I will leave you guys with a little something...
Shawn I know we haven't always gotten along and I've said some shit to you before but you will forever be my favorite developer because of what custom things you bring to the table. With that being said this really excites me and hope it comes to light in the future. You da man

And @Eiffel if you played XDC before you would know his items are VERY unique and has systems you will not see anywhere else haha

This is the best shit I've read in a very long time.
Excited!

If this actually comes out i'll be able to play the legendary xdc ot that everyone has been talking about !! :)

Shawn I know we haven't always gotten along and I've said some shit to you before but you will forever be my favorite developer because of what custom things you bring to the table. With that being said this really excites me and hope it comes to light in the future. You da man

And @Eiffel if you played XDC before you would know his items are VERY unique and has systems you will not see anywhere else haha

When I said Unique, I meant in the terms of Path of Exile. They usually make unique items that have mods that cannot otherwise be had on normal rolled items.

Even beil has just stopped logging in until their update comes which probably wont happen till november or december

Also please restar dzot its getting really laggy for some idk if this is server issue or ppls internet is not up to par but other servers arent lagging for me

By the way. Warwicks damage on mystic arrow is bugged

Last edited:
I agree put up XDC or
bitzot for we can have something to play and enjoy. We all know it would give us something to do lol

Mmhhh id love me some bitzot or rock some XDC!!!
Bitzot- so stupid but was amazingly fun and the pvp was chill..
OxkWf0R.jpg

XDC- well that was just an orgasm every time you looted a beast item ... overall the best ot i played yet.

The hunt for spells and leveling up your spells, the nostalgia! XDC forever!

i loved xdc but everyone here for the most part all gave up on playing it a month in and for some it was cuz the "jungle" was supposed to be released but for others it just died out to people and anyone who wasnt with the pack to do the current dungeons being ran usually got left behind which is why im guessing it never really took off like dzot and the madnesses did

i loved xdc but everyone here for the most part all gave up on playing it a month in and for some it was cuz the "jungle" was supposed to be released but for others it just died out to people and anyone who wasnt with the pack to do the current dungeons being ran usually got left behind which is why im guessing it never really took off like dzot and the madnesses did
ORRR people are bad at tibia and couldn't adapt

ORRR people are bad at tibia and couldn't adapt

Or the game was confusing, complex, and completely luck based to the point that you could literally hunt for 3 hours looking for Pants for Timmy in the sewers for the starting quest and they never drop so you think "Maybe nothing in the sewers drop pants" so you go to the next area, and nothing there drops pants, and then I ask Xagulz in vent and he says "Everything drops everything, it's just all RNG" so 2 weeks in, I loot pants, and finish the starting quest.

(Also you did not get a bag or bp when you died, so I played the entire 2 weeks without a backpack because fuck that shit)

But hey, not every server is made for everyone. To some XDC is the best server, to others it is like Eve Online, too complex to start unless you want to dedicate your entire life to it.

Back