• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project X? Maybe... (10.++ XDC)

Fuckin eh Xagul...how am I suppose to bot that shit?

J/k

Beil will make a guest appearance, just be sure to get my statue up in the starting area because...I'm Beil, and You love me.

P.S. The mistress is a biter.
because 10.x is hard to bot m8

Honestly 10.x is easier to bot on lol. So many bots now.
exactly my point
bots are much more well developed and its possible to do more things, but its also much more annoying and tedious, and harder to learn than elfbot tbh

Any updates?
Not really... I have made a lot of progress on the core systems for the server but its mainly just me playing around with shit. Like I said in the original post... I am just playing with the idea and wondering what people think about it. Currently I am busy working on some stuff that is needed on Deathzot for the wipe so I will not be working on this project much for a while.

literally just read there was going to be a wipe so i already assumed this is shelved for the time being.

Got some time to do a bit of work recently.

~ Spellbook ~
In XDC I really liked the idea of looting spells but the main issue that came up was players learning every spell, or wanting to trade spells with other players. My goal here was to keep the idea of looting spells, allow players to switch their setup at any time rather than being stuck in a single vocation, but limit how many spells players can use at a time so it doesn't get to the point where every player can use every spell all at once.

This is what I was able to come up with and if I'm honest, I actually like this much better than the way it was done on XDC. It not only does everything mentioned above, but it also allows players to simply hotkey the "spell slot" and freely move spells between each slot to switch hotkeys rather than opening up hotkeys and changing it all the time.

~ Building an item ~
Another fun thing in XDC was crafting your own items. I am a big fan of random stats on items and one of my favorite games is Path of Exile. I took the item crafting system idea from that game and put it into tibia to allow players to craft items for their playstyle. There are a bunch of different stats that can appear on an item.

In this video I will be crafting my own sword to show you some of the crafting items that allow you to have a bit of control over how your randomized item turns out.
I tried to go slowly but it may still be hard to keep up with exactly what's going on.
I will provide a list of the crafting items I used in the video. There are several others not shown in the video but this covers the more important ones.

Enchanted Dust
Can be used to place a low quality enchant on an item. (Enchanted)

Enchanted Fragment
Can be used to randomize the properties of an Enchanted item.
(Has a SMALL chance to downgrade the items level by 1.)

Enchanted Crystal
Can be used to add an additional property to an Enchanted item.

Enhancement Powder
Can be used to upgrade the quality of an Enchanted item to Superior.

Superior Crystal
Can be used to add an additional property to a Superior item.

Refining Orb
Can be used to randomize the numeric values of an items properties.

Empowered Fragment
Can be used to increase an items level.
(Each consecutive use on the same item reduces success chance.)

Empowered Stone
Can be used to increase an items level.
(100 times more potent than fragments.)

Last edited:
I love it, yeah POE has definitely influenced him, but whats wrong with that? Diablo influenced POE. Taking a good aspect of one game and transferring it to another game with your own ideas isn't a bad thing, and POE has shown that and shown that these systems work and are a lot of fun. I think this looks like it could be a lot of fun.

are u going to make crit and damage reflect and all those stats and stuff feel better to aim for and build around?

Back