• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project X? Maybe... (10.++ XDC)

XDC was so fucking awesome, mostly because of player interaction, I remember coming out of the dungeon and ppl waiting to kill us haha
Or looting ricochet / chain-lightning was so fucking awesome damn.
Also u could bring Madness back, don't say u never made money off it :>

Or the game was confusing, complex, and completely luck based to the point that you could literally hunt for 3 hours looking for Pants for Timmy in the sewers for the starting quest and they never drop so you think "Maybe nothing in the sewers drop pants" so you go to the next area, and nothing there drops pants, and then I ask Xagulz in vent and he says "Everything drops everything, it's just all RNG" so 2 weeks in, I loot pants, and finish the starting quest.

(Also you did not get a bag or bp when you died, so I played the entire 2 weeks without a backpack because fuck that shit)

But hey, not every server is made for everyone. To some XDC is the best server, to others it is like Eve Online, too complex to start unless you want to dedicate your entire life to it.
Pretty sure you are the ONLY one I've ever heard of that had a problem getting a legs for the quest.....

Pretty sure you are the ONLY one I've ever heard of that had a problem getting a legs for the quest.....

Lol maybe I was the only one. Just stating my own experience with the server.

A Linear server like the one Xagulz is suggesting sounds 1000x more interesting than XDC. Just my opinion.

xdc was easy.. but it was also really cool cause you would have to prepare your character for dungeons and moving onto next content. Just had to know which stats you were throwing into and what spells you needed to move on. It did need work.. some content was not needed and you could skip a lot of it with some op spells. Still it was fun...

Fuckin eh Xagul...how am I suppose to bot that shit?

J/k

Beil will make a guest appearance, just be sure to get my statue up in the starting area because...I'm Beil, and You love me.

P.S. The mistress is a biter.

Fuckin eh Xagul...how am I suppose to bot that shit?

J/k

Beil will make a guest appearance, just be sure to get my statue up in the starting area because...I'm Beil, and You love me.

P.S. The mistress is a biter.
Oh my...

It's to bad that Shawn won't put on XDC for all of us to enjoy while he works on his fuck around project haha
Edit~ maybe even people showing interest in the systems will motivate him

Last edited:
It's to bad that Shawn won't put on XDC for all of us to enjoy while he works on his fuck around project haha
Edit~ maybe even people showing interest in the systems will motivate him

He already stated he won't put XDC up, and your going to rally the OT community to try to annoy him with spam until he does?

No thanks.

He already stated he won't put XDC up, and your going to rally the OT community to try to annoy him with spam until he does?

No thanks.
Well that was when deathzot had more then 18 people online... I feel like that was a whole different situations now since it's absolutely dead

Back