• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project X Summ - Cyko - Shawak - XPRIMEX - Mindrage Production!

You going to give it a try?

• Yes

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to see a project like this, I'm working on a similar project already for some time.
Apparently your project is being well received by the members of the forum, that's cool.

Well, good luck on your project.

How all this will look like on the server side? Are you going to change all formulas in the game?
I hope that the characters will not be copied straight from the League of Legends.

No, those fotos on the champs are samples.

ixKiAEe.png

Item Information will be shown when you hover over items, no more looking.

7wPS2hS.png

Some progress on the champ selection.
I mainly did background stuff for the matches to start, so not much to see yet.

Edit:
At the bottom there will be information of the champion including the spells.

Also at champ selection maybe do like this? Summ -> Dragon, so it means summs has selected that champ. Also hopefully it shows the picture of the selected one.

Would be more awesome if you made custom champions :p great gl! :D

example : Fire Elemental (AP based hero)

Ability 1 = Throws a firebomb that deals & ignites/burns the opponent (dmg based on AP)
Ability 2 = Activate next autoattack to deal more damage (based on AP).
Ability 3 = Aim a stun (like tibia 7,6 xDD) big range and stun for like 1sec
Ability 4 = Throw GFB at targeted area (like ziggs ult)

Yeah, fix the other stuff first but custom champions would be lovely (I think) ^^. Mixed with LoL champs would rock too xDD!

GL once again

edit: btw, isn't it easier to use magic level items to boost the character? I mean like DEATHCAP on LoL, maybe the deathcap here would be like +25 MLVL, then u can configure the ap/mlvl-dmg ratio on abilities? ^^

Last edited:
Well, it will be custom champions. As i said those are just samples. But i love the suggestion :) As soon the server is ready to create champions, i need suggestion from the open-tibia community :)

Well also if this was my and my friend's idea and we had to stop working on it because we had no time anymore.
And also our lua skills aren't the best anymore after a long time of inactivity, I still wish you good luck with your project and will take a look at it sometimes.

F**k, I've got planing this project some weeks ago,but you done it first.
And it seems more better than mine!
Good luck to twice!

Well there is always a place in the x team :)

Last edited:
Great!
I had this idea for years with "DotA" but never got to try due to lack of knowledge to make it perfect.
It all looks good so far, i really hope that you will complete this! I wish you all the luck! Keep up the good work. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Bump, updated the list with the progress.

- - - Updated - - -

Shawak has joined our team as a website developer. We are welcome him with our both arms open :)

You are spiriter please apply here: http://otland.net/f61/project-x-moba-180135/

This will be great ;d keep it up

I'm happy to say hello to the project.
I'll be the one who will develop the website. :)

If you have any ideas for the page, post them here or send them to any team member via pm.

Back