• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project X Summ - Cyko - Shawak - XPRIMEX - Mindrage Production!

You going to give it a try?

• Yes

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck with champions and skins, I hope you guys gonna fix Ashe,The forutnerded what she called, and lux , katarina

I dont know how many time i have to repeat myself, but we will have custom champs.

Just some teasers: ( we are still discussing champions, so some may not be impleted)

Starlight - Essence of the sun
2NJgwpA.png
Long time ago when the sun was in its prime stage, a magic pulse from distant dimensions caused a solar flare so strong that it reached the lands and caused the creation of the lifeform called starlights.
These creatured only had a cruel existance since they were powered under the spell of the sun.
When night fell, Thier kin slowly started to perish from the lands. And the remaining starlights were forced to travel the earth and race the sun to survive. that was until one starlight discovered the sacred heart of fire which it self resembles thier mother.
This heart gave the starlight eternal life until the rest of its kin perished completely.
The last starlight grew old and powerful mastering the arts of the sun making it a fearful champion of the land.

Despair - The Grudge of the dead
owsug6H.png
Despairs are abominations created from when heros are struck with a unholy blade. Slowly killing them, turning thier heart into darkness. Once thier heart and will are completely lost. The Dispair in the will start to grow and rot.
The dispairs are born and living with the unholy blade stuck in its back. Its fueling thier life energy.
Once the blade has been removed. Their life will slowly perish. But Dispairs using thier own blade will cause a greater terror than death it self. It comsumes the soul and will of others to feed on and too keep thier hatred alive.

Homeless Riders - Go Speedhobos
LTQFMq3.png
The life of a homeless person is captive, alone and dreadful.They struggle to get food or water just to survive. They always seek freedom for thier selves. Not in terms of money and living, but in the mind. Beggars are clever people yet, very handy. One beggar by the name of Rubburn created a vehicle used by many beggars today.
They form groups and ride the streets of cities or the paths in the forest.
They may seek freedom, but when they are struggling for survival, thier minds become thier weapon.

Deep in the forests of lands lives the woodland elves which culture is superiors to all other races. They live peacefully in thier lands where they share thier adventures with theirs enternal allies, the Dark Faeries.
The dark fairies are extremely powerful magical lifeforms which exists as a small elf with wings. They are the gaurdians of thier elf partners and wouldn't mind loosing thier life for them.
The partnership between elf and faerie is deadly when you face them. The tools of the elves and the magic of the faeries hasn't made any foe succeddedly kill a partner.
The brothers Rambo and Django are famous street preformers which goes by the name "The Blade and the Flame". Which comes from Django who is a Sword Juggler and Rambo which is a Fire Eater. These brothers are constantly in fights between mercenaries and the state as they aren't really the honest of people.
But thier teamwork and skills remain unbeaten as they travel the lands.
The brothers never separate as they know they cant survive without each other.

The Lone Pirate - Polly and Jolly
ykcEtn2.png

The seas are concuered by pirates, which are the cruelest of bandits, unlike a certain man... or rather a captain. A captain called Jolly.
Jolly was a honest man, he sailed the seas with his 50 man crew, not plundering cities or merchant ships. He robbed other pirates, spreading the gold with his crew and all the places he docked into. But his second in command didn't look up to his way of plundering.
So once in an island where the crew drank and slumbered. The second in command stole the ship and its treasures.
The next day. The Captain woke up underneigth a palm tree with no one else to be seen than his loyal parrot Polly.
The captain grew in anger and started to cut in trees and swore to avenge his crews traitory until his swings were strong enough to swoop a tree in one cut.

Grimfernals - Hell's Attorneys
Ziazbcg.png

They believe that hell is only a myth, a place where sinful souls will burn in an enternal scarlet fire. They are wrong. The fire described as the hellfire is simply the feeling from the touch of the true messengers of death. Grimfernals are being of mystical powers which causes direct death upon touching them. They show you all of the victims sins when touched and slows your mind into centuries while it only happens in an instant.
The grimfernals have a very bad habbit to attack tier own kind as thier lust for death is unbearable. They say when the last grim will be killed and absorbed. The remaining grims power will be infinte and death will cease to exist, therefor the grimfernals themselves are being contained in separate locations to ensure that the cycle of life will continue.
Unlucky for the lands, since one is still roaming freely.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for pictures from the game ;).

Well, Images aren't really ready yet, since Summ, who handles major parts of the gameplay aspects has been sick for a week now. Spells are going quite nice. I might reveal that the spells will be used as in League of Legends.
1 click and mouse position will cast the spell.
Two summoner spells, and 4 champion spells with 5 tiers and 3 tiers on he ultimate. also.. passives :3

Gonna send you my spelllocksystem via link. I made it for my old ot but it could be suefull(making f/e q,w,e,r spellcast/fastcast possible. )

Well, Images aren't really ready yet, since Summ, who handles major parts of the gameplay aspects has been sick for a week now. Spells are going quite nice. I might reveal that the spells will be used as in League of Legends.
1 click and mouse position will cast the spell.
Two summoner spells, and 4 champion spells with 5 tiers and 3 tiers on he ultimate. also.. passives :3

You sir, are amazing!

file has been send, I think you will have it re-reworked in about 10 minutes of work since you litterly only have to change the subjects, all scripts are in and free for you. hope you wont share it out tho :)

FYI - Going to add basic skills, such as Rope, Levitate, Climb, Jump, Grab to be used with mouse :3

Just some teasers: ( we are still discussing champions, so some may not be impleted)

Homeless Riders - Go Speedhobos
View attachment 19033
The life of a homeless person is captive, alone and dreadful.They struggle to get food or water just to survive. They always seek freedom for thier selves. Not in terms of money and living, but in the mind. Beggars are clever people yet, very handy. One beggar by the name of Rubburn created a vehicle used by many beggars today.
They form groups and ride the streets of cities or the paths in the forest.
They may seek freedom, but when they are struggling for survival, thier minds become thier weapon.
The brothers Rambo and Django are famous street preformers which goes by the name "The Blade and the Flame". Which comes from Django who is a Sword Juggler and Rambo which is a Fire Eater. These brothers are constantly in fights between mercenaries and the state as they aren't really the honest of people.
But thier teamwork and skills remain unbeaten as they travel the lands.
The brothers never separate as they know they cant survive without each other.

The seas are concuered by pirates, which are the cruelest of bandits, unlike a certain man... or rather a captain. A captain called Jolly.
Jolly was a honest man, he sailed the seas with his 50 man crew, not plundering cities or merchant ships. He robbed other pirates, spreading the gold with his crew and all the places he docked into. But his second in command didn't look up to his way of plundering.
So once in an island where the crew drank and slumbered. The second in command stole the ship and its treasures.
The next day. The Captain woke up underneigth a palm tree with no one else to be seen than his loyal parrot Polly.
The captain grew in anger and started to cut in trees and swore to avenge his crews traitory until his swings were strong enough to swoop a tree in one cut.

Very creative idea i love it!
What else can we expect from mindrage

He means you, he is just disappointed because of being awake for about 26 hours and I talked with him on Skype so he mixed us up.

Updated the first post!

Keep it up! Make sure you make the gameplay perfect aswell as everything working well.
The Map can be more detailed later and more characters can be added. :)

A tip is to add a new character each week or something like that the keep it interesting for a LONG time! :D
My point is to not go for all the characters to prevent the server from never getting finished. Thumbs up for ya!

Kind Regards,
eldin.

Back