• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project X Summ - Cyko - Shawak - XPRIMEX - Mindrage Production!

You going to give it a try?

• Yes

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going a bit slow on progress. Had to prepare a presentation, computer issues and also it is Fasching time, but as a long weekend is coming I assume I continue soon.

We wanna welcome Mindrage to Project X :) Asfar you all see the team has grown! Lets do this!

Guess this will be our server:

2497665840.png

Hopefully this week, we will present some more screenshots.

So stay tuned!

If you have donations, will it be like league of legends where you can purchase exp/money boosters and skins?

If you have donations, will it be like league of legends where you can purchase exp/money boosters and skins?

Well we didn't plan that yet. But if we had, we will have ad you mentioned.

It only seems reasonable, if you decide to have donations might as well make it the same as on LoL and make it so you can get boosters, champions, and skins. I don't see how this will be unfair since skins don't affect gameplay and everything else is obtainale in-game.

It only seems reasonable, if you decide to have donations might as well make it the same as on LoL and make it so you can get boosters, champions, and skins. I don't see how this will be unfair since skins don't affect gameplay and everything else is obtainale in-game.

We don't add overpowered donations who gives you an advantage to normal players.

Back