• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposal thread

a2k__

Kropka.
Reaction score
Hiho,
i started this thread for proposal.
Proposal:
  • add more items for rashid / djinn (magician set for example)
  • fix bug of demon oak quest (ppl start quest but don't finish, and block quest)
  • remove old owners of house or add more house, it's big map but we don't found free houses

Um, I dont see the need for more items in rashid and dijinn

I see the need for more houses. And i know that more will come.

@ house problem, people buy it once and quit the server so the own it for always...

@ items rashid and djin, I think the only thing is not normal is MPA... If you take a look at the donation on the website u can see that you can buy MPA by donating, but because no one can sell it MPA is worthless..

Hiho,
Proposal:
  • fix bug of demon oak quest (ppl start quest but don't finish, and block quest)
  • remove old owners of house or add more house, it's big map but we don't found free houses

You want some cheese with that whine ? :blink:

Plenty of houses.

Though only one thing the team should fix... The Treehouse Guild Hall isnt a house. That sucks, because its my fav. gh.

Fix plzzz ?

Hiho,
Proposal:

There are pleanty of houses that are empty. Just because houses that are in the middle of the city are taken doesn't mean there aren't enough houses. There are a lot of free houses and even some GHs. Just look around.

I agree that something must be done with the ownership of the houses. Either make the house payments weekly and/or raise the rent cost to get rid of one time buyers that are not really interested of the house, but since they have quit the server or something else, the house is unobtainable for other people.

I agree with Elatus. Fix the treehouse! It's an AWESOME GH!

Proposal: Make infernal bolts purchasable from the ammunition/pally shop.

Last edited:
Proposal: Make infernal bolts purchasable from the ammunition/pally shop.

Hi, noob, yes ?

Make mpa in djinn/rashid.

Or maybe... make rare addon items (dragon claw, soul stone, nose ring) in npc... but really hard price. 5kk+

Hi, noob, yes ?

Make mpa in djinn/rashid.

Or maybe... make rare addon items (dragon claw, soul stone, nose ring) in npc... but really hard price. 5kk+

If you are going to criticize somebody then better do it constructive. If you know something I don't then why don't you just tell me?

Back