• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Protocol 8.5

Well, I liked that this was the first server to have the 8.5 protocol.
In my opinion someone shouldn't spread the Tibia Testserver, that's only to tutor's( inclued senior ofc) Senators, GM's, and CipSoft members. Don't you think they've got a reason not to let in everybody in the Testserv? Don't you think people would spread the news update faster than tutor's/senators/gm's/CipSoft members do?

Well, I downloaded from the tibia site, I'm a tutor, and that link is 100% real.

I haven't got any debugs, you just don't have your bot enh? Well then give me your char and I'll "play with it".

Zosis.

Any 4 year old with a computer can map
Any 4 year old kid can cry too. Using your logic, that must mean you're 4 years old (or do you multiply that value by 3 since you say that Hani is 12 years old?) or did I misunderstand you? What makes you think that Hani is 12 years old?

what mapping have you done because idk over the last 3 months or so not one thing has been added to the map

Hani has been fixing a lot of bugs on the map, even if it's stuff you don't notice she has still been working. I've been doing the same for the past weeks, code optimizations, code cleanups. Been rewriting the website. Just because you don't see any difference doesn't mean we aren't working. One thing Hani has been working on in the last days is saving for hangables in houses, since walls weren't included in the house. Mapping doesn't essentially mean adding new areas. She is enforcing the rules on the server, answering players questions and a lot more.

K so what happened to the part of 'you'll get your house items back in a couple days' and here we are 3 months later and i still don't have them back whatever happened to that project, remember why you told me my houseS got cleared in the first place? Because someone changed a map tile so it reregistered it as empty <3333 hail your PRO mappers. I got that she's 12 because that's what alex 'FELOTH' told me the day i got in skype with you guys

What's the point of doing things that no one notices like rewriting the website when the website (which i swear alex's job is doing the websites) when you could do things that people actually care about or even notice.

And people wonder why this server has 20 people on it?
(Answer) The owner's egos are too big to care about the wellbeing of the OT and the people who play it.

Hey hani couldn't tell the world what you actually did had to ask daddy to do it for you?

Hey if you don't remember maybe this will jog your memory

Last edited by a moderator:
K so what happened to the part of 'you'll get your house items back in a couple days' and here we are 3 months later and i still don't have them back whatever happened to that project, remember why you told me my houseS got cleared in the first place? Because someone changed a map tile so it reregistered it as empty <3333 hail your PRO mappers.
I've never told you that someone changed a map tile, so I don't know where you pulled that story from because that wasn't even what happened to your house.

I got that she's 12 because that's what alex 'FELOTH' told me the day i got in skype with you guys
He must have been very serious when he said that, and it must be her age since everything we read on the Internet is true!

What's the point of doing things that no one notices like rewriting the website when the website (which i swear alex's job is doing the websites) when you could do things that people actually care about or even notice.
Because it's easier for us to work when everything is organized, when we don't have to paste 30 lines to add something new when we can do it with a single line once its rewritten. There hasn't been any need for changes that everyone notices yet, however there will be such changes now that we have updated to 8.5.

And people wonder why this server has 20 people on it?
(Answer) The owner's egos are too big to care about the wellbeing of the OT and the people who play it.
Haha, funny! No, the answer is that it's 9.35 AM in central Europe and most of our players are sleeping, and since we just updated to 8.5 we can be sure that those 20 players are playing fair and not idle players who are cavebotting like you so another answer is that the cheaters won't login until they have their bot working with the new client.

Hey hani couldn't tell the world what you actually did had to ask daddy to do it for you?
Fun to see you making such conclusions, just too bad that wasn't true and no one actually asked me to respond to your posts.

Hey if you don't remember maybe this will jodge your memory

... and after seeing your attitude, and catching you cavebotting I don't think I care about about restoring your house items anymore.

As i've read the staffs posts, I can see that you are proud that you are the first server to upgrade to 8.5...But the way I see it, it's just stupid to do it before RL tibia does it...if there is no diffrence in the servers why did you even upgrade it in the first place?

And as i've read other posts I see that the new client debuggs aswell which makes this update to one big failure...I don't use bot but just change to server back to 8.42 and upgrade the server AFTER rl tibia does it

Debugs have been fixed and new items are being added :blink: All within few hours after the update.

From now, IceChaw will not only decrease botters but also players. For me it doesn't matter, bots are not needed on mages =]

i hope you do realize the bots will work soon for 8.5 as well

give it a few weeks.. or even less

Sweet.

There's no difference on the servers except that we're using the 8.5 protocol now, which makes it easier for us to develop the server further. We have not added black skulls or any other changes to the PVP system.

The only bad thing (in your eyes) that I can see with this is that your third party applications won't function anymore, and since they violate our rules we see no problem updating to 8.5.

I think that it is a nice update, finally no botters anymore.

Bring on the pvp :).

I think this updates rox, or it will until everybody gets their bots updated :)

I don't want to loose my entire map..how do I copy the map so it wont dissapear with the old client?

i lol'd when i saw this. wont ever login again until its the same version as real tibia

Translated : I lost my gm position, i dont even play here but still im a forum troll.

hahaha funny shit lol

Seriously good move to take the server forward but...lets just see how many people play in the next few weeks till bot updates interesting hehe

/James

Average online people today for all servers was about 50-80 people when it should be 120-200+. That was a great update wasn't it. Maybe this will actually show how many people bot.

So GameMaster this will be test server?So if I go take now from 167 to 170 and when it goes back to 8.4 that levels be deleted?

First post:
First, let me make this clear, this is NOT a testserver.

---------------------------------

Omg why the fuck did you have to change it? New IP-changer, New client and a lot of bugs/lagg. Are you stupid or what? You say you did it to prevent people from botting, but it's a fucking ot, people want to bot on it. You are gonna loose so much players because of this.

F***ING FAIL!! <_<

Uhm, since bots aren't allowed on the server, why would they benefit the botters? You're not making any sense. :confused:

1-2 updates, then add a keylogger then start hackin, done with this serv kthnxbye

How many times have you said "good bye" to these servers by now? 20? 30? :thumbup:

I have no faith in this Client, so i wont be playing untill it's changed back.

Won't be changed back, so I guess you'll have to wait for a while.

As i've read the staffs posts, I can see that you are proud that you are the first server to upgrade to 8.5...But the way I see it, it's just stupid to do it before RL tibia does it...if there is no diffrence in the servers why did you even upgrade it in the first place?

And as i've read other posts I see that the new client debuggs aswell which makes this update to one big failure...I don't use bot but just change to server back to 8.42 and upgrade the server AFTER rl tibia does it

Down

There's no difference on the servers except that we're using the 8.5 protocol now, which makes it easier for us to develop the server further.

krille, thats why it's called test server, cipsoft is testing the client to fix the bugs, when it's ready cipsoft will make it public, so in other words he is doing a job that cipsoft is doing atm (waste of time)
Cipsoft is working client-side, Talaturen is working server-side. 2 completely different things.

how download 8,5 tibia where !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:
Check first post.

Suxx... I want 8.42 back

U lost like all ppl when u changed the client...

Back