• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Put Twist of fate on Lunarforce!

Nik Razz

Reaction score
I think having twist of fate on lunar would be very helpful cause of the amount of killing that's going to be going on
meaning it will be a lot harder to earn cash which is why I think they should introduce twist of fate

Just an opinion ,state yours.

Thanks for your feedback, I'm sure this will be considered for any future update. I personally think it could be a good idea, however as Twist of Fate does not make you gain anything else than just protecting the ordinary blessings (upon death by players) I'm not sure that it's useful, as long as people remember to buy new blessings. Cause all blessings can be bought in the temple, just like Twist of Fate is on RealTibia.

I'm sure you get my point. Let the discussion start :)

Twist cost alot less then buying full bless each time you die from players it's why dieing doesnt matter anymore on real tibia cause the amount of kk's the leading guilds have :p

Twist cost alot less then buying full bless each time you die from players it's why dieing doesnt matter anymore on real tibia cause the amount of kk's the leading guilds have :p

So you want botters to not lose cash when they earn millions cuz of botting?

The amount botters will die on this ot will make it hard for even people who bot 24/7 to earn decent cash without there team controlling the server.

•Unfair Fight Reduction for everyone: because of the stamina system and hardcore PVP mode, we feel that this death penalty reduction is necessary to apply in all PVP situations.

Isnt that Twist of Fate?? Thats Already on LunarForce, thats what it says on the Website.

•Unfair Fight Reduction for everyone: because of the stamina system and hardcore PVP mode, we feel that this death penalty reduction is necessary to apply in all PVP situations.

Isnt that Twist of Fate?? Thats Already on LunarForce, thats what it says on the Website.

No, you will get reduced exp loss...

Twist of Fate protects normal bless, so you don't have to spend another 100k when you die... (By players only)

Signed. HC Pvp need twist of fate see with me if a lvl 150 go war without warmode will lose many things if die 5x with twist of fate not will lose max of 2 lvls

Twist of Fate is not going to be available when the server starts, but we might add it in the future. In the beginning the blessing system will work like on ShadowCores, except for that Unfair Fight Reduction that is applied for everyone who dies in PVP (on ShadowCores it's only applied in wars).

Signed. HC Pvp need twist of fate see with me if a lvl 150 go war without warmode will lose many things if die 5x with twist of fate not will lose max of 2 lvls

No... Twist of Fate will not change that. Twist of Fate is a blessing that you lose instead of your regular blessings when you die by a player. Unfair Fight Reduction will already be enabled for everyone on LunarForce.

Twist of Fate is not going to be available when the server starts, but we might add it in the future. In the beginning the blessing system will work like on ShadowCores, except for that Unfair Fight Reduction that is applied for everyone who dies in PVP (on ShadowCores it's only applied in wars).

No... Twist of Fate will not change that. Twist of Fate is a blessing that you lose instead of your regular blessings when you die by a player. Unfair Fight Reduction will already be enabled for everyone on LunarForce.

and why? did u think about not doing that? would make it again rly hurtfull to die this would bring us back to tibia as it was years ago where u could rule a server,
my point of view tho

MM i dont know whats better, to implement twist of fate or make the loot x3.... because i think is not the bless is the money.

OFC ADD TWIST OMG GM NOOB _... hani mark etc all tutors..omg..

13.jpg

Back