• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PVP-Enforced or Hardcore PVP?

Ardexius

Reaction score
Is this server going to be hardcore pvp or pvp enforced?

Hardcore pvp=no skulls but you dont gain experience when killing higher lvls.

Pvp-enforced=no skulls + experience when killing higher lvls.

As the website says the world status will be set as Hardcore PVP. Therefore I don't think that there will be any experience bonus for killing people. The only difference will be that the skullsystem will be disabled. Correct me if I'm wrong about Hardcore PVP system. As I can see on TibiaWiki it says that UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, people USED TO gain a part of the experience which their killed combatant has lost.

Feel free to discuss this with me, cause I'm not quite certain how Hardcore PVP looks like. I do know the old PVP-Enforced, from the Inferna times back in 2006. :)

Power abusing threads everywhere, maybe just add skulls and increase the frag amount

Hardcore-PVP, yes, you can kill as many players as you want without any restriction at all. ShadowCores isn't going anywhere if you don't like Hardcore-PVP. However, if it turns out that over 60% of the community would rather see skull system added but with more kills to red skull and black skull, we may consider changing it, but it's going to start out as a Hardcore-PVP server at least.

I'd rather just have the old pvp penalties instead of enforced or hardcore.

hardcore pvp is an awesome idea!!!!
to all ppl that dont like this -> go back to shadowcores lol rly this server will be for ppl that like to pvp and who like challenges

hardcore pvp is an awesome idea!!!!
to all ppl that dont like this -> go back to shadowcores lol rly this server will be for ppl that like to pvp and who like challenges

100% agreed
All skullbashers and rpgers should stay on Shadowcores and people who wants action on Lunar.
I mean ofc there will be a lot of powerabusing but thats the fun of hardcorepvp. Dont even think to change it to optional pvp.

30 mana for mages? To much + softs it will be like 40 or smth, 30 including softs would be ok. Also I'm against hardcore pvp, skull system would be ok with higher amount of frags.
There wont be ability to exp, bored hlvls will just run around and one shot killing others, so community will be smaller and smaller and ot will die easy. Success of shadowcores was high exp with small amount of frags.

shadowcores high exp ?? lol, its not high its not really low either but for sure not high

Decide yourself, cuz if you are thinking about changing hardcore pvp to normal later, we wont even start playing this ot.
@To all of you rpgers, charlovers - just stay on this orshabal shadowcores server, no1 wants you here.

Last edited:
Decide yourself, cuz if you are thinking about changing hardcore pvp to normal later, we wont even start playing this ot.

That is not what I said. We are not thinking about doing that.

So.. Much.. Botters..

jk they are all dead, clean your own spawn from botters before you decide to go huntin, lol :D:D

I agree you should get EXP for killing people, would make the OT a lot better.

Back