• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quest Tracking] Going on a quest? Record it and earn Tibia Coins!

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if you're new to Tibia or a veteran Tibia player, you can help. I'm searching for active players of ANY level.

What's the task at hand? I need every quest tracked with high detail and accuracy. The better you track, the more you make. If you have already completed the quest, I can't use your help. This is a search for people who haven't finished quests, so that I may learn exactly how they work - logs, messages, achievements, etc. Read more...

Thank you,
J.Dre

P.S. This is not only "map tracking" - I have the areas, just need the quest details.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

One person has committed to this venture (from XenoBot.net). He has earned 1500 Tibia Coins thus far and has been doing pretty well.

Still searching for at least one more person.

Thank you,
J.Dre

Last edited:
I'm sure you do this every year and then come back the next year and do the same thing again.

Anyway of contacting you ? Skype, fb or so
I am able to track areas for you.

If you wish to add me on skype then my UserName Is "Nixez1231".

Anyway of contacting you ? Skype, fb or so
I am able to track areas for you.

If you wish to add me on skype then my UserName Is "Nixez1231".

I'll let you know. There are a few people before you interested that sent me a PM. Await my PM later today! ;)

Thats cool, I'll wait your pm .
Also I wanted to mention that.
I also have skills in many areas of ot development which I would like to contribute to your project.

Back