• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quest VIP

MonkeyIsle

Reaction score
okay what I want is a quest for vip 1-10 ingame like the baiak yurots has but want it where you talk to someone then do the mission and turn it in for the vip so each vip will have a different npc first vip npc/quest will be in main city then vip2 npc/quest will be in vip1 town and so on so you wouldn't be able to get all of the vips right from the main city or skip over lets say get vip10 without having 1-9 first.

I would like the vip to last for ever but disable when the player has no premium account so lets say you get vip 5 while you have a premium but you loose the premmy you wont loose the vip but you wouldn't be able to access the features like ex
1.) islands would be unable to goto
2.) equipment would not be able to be used would have a default stat

I would also like to have equipment for each vip level and also plan on making donation equip. the donation equip would never change I am still unsure as to what client I will be using this on. as far as the server which ever server is best suited and stable would be fine with me was actually thinking of just digging out my old server which was based off of one of tfs versions cant remember which one yet as I have it stored on a hard drive not currently hooked up to my pc so if anyone could either set up a script like that or something for me would be very great full if you would like to talk to me further about it you can message me on fb at https://www.facebook.com/MunkeyDust

no response yet after 1 and 1/2 months if there is even a tread i havent found or something that would help me in this or even most of this please let me know thanks

People first need to know your server version before being able to start making something.
What exactly do you mean by vip1, vip2 etc? Like a storage? If you have certain scripts in mind best is to give a detailed explanation of every step how the scripts should work.

there was a browser game I use to play that had a system like I want... I was thinking the most current tibia version that way there are a ton more items to work with along with all the systems like mount and premmy scrolls etc.

okay decided on
[10.41] TFS 1.0 Custom Version Github Project

Still don't know about client version might stick with 10.41 for now just want to get things rolling starting updating my map tonight plan to have my server back up and running within 1 week 2 at the most and would love to have that system in place if possible :) thnx to who helps me with it

removed some stuff i said cuz it is in next post

Last edited:
I know this would make a back to back post but I am a little tired and dont feel like reading re organizing my last post and adding 2 it would take way 2 long... so I will try and be as detailed as possible.
  1. I need a vip quest system that will show up in the in-game quest log
  2. It should be able to go up to say vip 10
  3. I would like them to be character specific not account
  4. VIP system should disable when premium runs out
  5. Should re-enable when someone adds premmy to their account
  6. Be able to have equipment that works when vip is enabled and doesnt when vip is disabled
  7. Have it so vip 1 cannot use a vip 2-10 weapon/equip
  8. I do not know what items will be for vip yet so I can not give id's but can put say (item id number here) type of msg would me fine
  9. Like I said in previous post I will be using [10.41] TFS 1.0 Custom Version Github Project
  10. I don't know how in game quest log works but if it has to be done using NPC's then I would need a npc script for it also might even be easier idk like accept quest -> do quest -> turn in then goto vip 1 city and vip 2 quest npc is in that city with new mission
And if there is any information I missed let me know I have included my fb in first post also can pm this name I check this site every day

Thanks

Last edited:
6. Be able to have equipment that works when vip is enabled and doesnt when vip is disabled

Works? You mean have certain attributes or that not premium players not have or that not premium players can't wear them?
Try to give a step by step explanation, mentioning literally everything that should be added to the script.

didnt really think that literally lol umm so the stats dont work at all basicly drops the equip to 0-def atk arm w/e makes it so the person has to put something else on that doesnt need vip

11. forgot to add can not access vip 1 city without having vip 1 and so on even tho i know there is a system out there for this was told to put everything so i am trying to :)

Premium being sorta separate from vip if you have item that is for vip say 6 and you are only vip 1 then you can not wear it or just stats drop to 0 like i had mentioned or/and if you are vip 6 but you loose premmy then stats drop to 0 or/and it cannot be worn

Last edited:
Back