• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about outfits

4drik

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello.
I wonder - is it possible to center outfits bigger than 32x32?
kgujoyfppcdzonznpizofirblhzzcueyqezvjdetcbkxguceawhizoqcpsxgzgmuxfjkoddmeflextvreuzgnwybowgqgxuwoqzalsqwtvdudlfvxfcehghbghvrxmgg

I'd like to get effect like on the "Samurai", not "4drik".

Thank you!

Last edited:
Bump

There's centered outfit but look.
jqrejrrdheskrbbxkhuqmihmworhambpqtfuakpjgthnphbaojblqntajfivzjcvdctyvhxarljtbtwonrsrkpzdaflubujwqmjmncehlbtfdzzpithiqllodpyqwdyx

As you see there are empty squares and I don't know what's going on.
Please, give me an advise.

Thank you,
Adrik

well i dont know if i got your point well but is this a new outfit? a new effect? you want an outfit starting in the middle? well you will need to make otclient handle all outfits like that, or you'll have to make a new flag for this exceptions, and also change the outfits flags everywhere that they're defined...

or you can cheat and check this outfit before drawing and then draw it using other sqm as base..

I want to make every outfit centered in x-axis.
I don't need any exceptions.

Look.
To make centered outfit 32x32 you don't need to add pixels, it's centered already so +0 pixels.
To make centered outfit 64x64 you need to add +16 pixels on the right.
To make centered outfit 96x96 you need to add +32 pixels on the right.
etc...
So there's easy way I used:
Code:
(exactSize-32)/2
For example:
32: (32-32)/2 = 0
64: (64-32)/2 = 16
96: (96-32)/2 = 32

So it's fine way, but now there's another issue - the outfit is cutted like in the picture.

I don't think it's possible to achieve in dat editor.

Back