• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question to red.

Should players be banned if they acc share

• Yes, because it can harm other players.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, if they do it it's under THEIR own risk. And not Red's problem if they get hacked/stolen.

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

lagalagalaga

Ranked #1 of shit talking
Reaction score
When the br's and other players are getting hacked you post a link which we have all seen and I'm just curious if they are saying they are getting hacked and theres no threat on cyntara don't you think account sharing is leading them to this and if they complain why dont you tell them to ask the guy who they are account sharing with?? Ya derg? ^_^

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question.

There is no security leak in our database. Simple as that. If there was, wouldn't you see the hacker going for more important accounts? Like, I don't know, GM accounts? Why all of these random people? It makes little to no sense. 9/10 of the account hacking issues I've dealt with were due to the users account sharing. Why should I cover their asses for their own mistakes? I have more important things to deal with.

Real Life issues > Customer Support issues (real problems) > Cyntara Issues > Other server issues > Players personal issues

Red

Back