• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Questions about 100% Custom Serv.

Elda Swok

Searching New Project
Reaction score
So, I have a couple of questions about creating a 100% custom ot.

To start, what is the best way to go about getting the client?

I need it to have my own features, pop-ups, skills tab, professions tab, a few things that aren't possible with the regular client. But OTClient seems to have died and there isn't much that I can do with a dead project.

Is it possible to use a hex editor in the original client, and add things like more skills etc.

Second.

I am in need of advice on how to import all of my sprites into tibia, as of right now. They are in a different beyond platform, and I am converting them all into .bmps so that I can import them into the .spr BUT I was wondering if there was a program in which I could make a clean .spr/.dat instead of replacing all of the current sprites.

Third.

I will be trying to be up-to-date on the clients and such. So I would need ALL of this advice in the most up-to-date as I can get. I don't want to run a 7.6 server, because I know how Buggy it was.

Please all I'm asking for is advice on how I can start my server in the easiest way possible. I am not asking for handouts or anything like that, I just need a direction in which I can start my project without a HUGE hassle.

It doesn't seem as if it's being updated anymore, the hosted board has activity at nil, and I can't seem to get ahold of Benis, or Ghostx.

Thats good, I would be pretty disappointed if it lost support.

Back