• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Closing - Selling the server.

Just tell me how much money you need for it and wich paying method you choose ;)

I knew it. Makes me feel sad, but well..I guess it was my fault aswell. Haven't been there when needed. Sorry, Soulie, I know you would've done anything for the project.

We will do it like this, we will set up a donation fund using paypal. If you guys can come up with some spare cash to donate it will begin to be released in the TFS Distros. :)

We will do it like this, we will set up a donation fund using paypal. If you guys can come up with some spare cash to donate it will begin to be released in the TFS Distros. :)

How about, we donate and you keep the server running? ;)

When they get enought money they just leave us and take the money and we are f*cked

Well radonia has been fun, I must say. I hope this server falls into good hands. Otherwise, all that hard work will be wasted.

I am interested in the actions, talkactions and movements :p don't need the .exe or the rest of the server so much.

You'll need the .exe to handle some of the actions, movements, etc. ;P

You'll need the .exe to handle some of the actions, movements, etc. ;P

We can't sell the .exe, and it is not neccessary, it should work fine with TFS.

Me is highest bidder till now :p Me will own radonia in few.

Yep, im not THAT intrested in the scripts :p So its yours ^^ Unless anybody else than me overbids you :eek:

Back