• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua rates

Wavoz

Oldschooler
Reaction score
I got bit noobish question but i can't seem to figure this out on my own...

So i was wondering how does exactly these rates work.
rateSkill = 5.0
Lets say i want to make skills rate 30. Is it 5 right now? if i want it to be 30 should i just make it "rateSkill = 30" or "rateSkill = 30.0". None of these seem to make a difference. Would this work "rateSkill = 6 * 5.0" to get the skillrate at 30?
I am really confused....

I think first you need to check if u are working with experience stages or no...to check if it is working or no .......go to config.lua and check for experiencestages= no (or yes).......if u are then u open stages.xml file and change the exp as you like.............if u are not ......then change the number to 30 and it must work .....hope I helped :p.

I know about exp stages and such but i am talking about skill rate or magic rate (they have no stages).

BUMP

The skill rate is 5 times faster than normal at the moment. If you want it 30 times faster then use rateSkill="30.0".

Back