• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real map datapack 8.60

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
I am looking for original real map datapack 8.60 without any edits.
I have searched for quite long time and all the real maps I found are outdated, full of bugs, missing areas, missing quests/npcs/monsters, not even close to real tibia spell formulas or fully modified.
I am just looking for a good base to start my real map server because I have been working on a real map for 1-2 months and I am so tired of how many bugs/issues I found/fixed while I was trying to update it from 0.4 to 1.3 so I abandoned it.
I am sure after 9 years+ of 8.60 release someone should already have a decent real map.
If you have a decent real map please reply here or contact me on discord for more details.
LegenD#9189

i have one, it has ACCORDING TO ME EVERYTHING PROPERLY I JUST CHANGED THE DEPOT OF THAIS i can put it on for you if you want

I can check it tomorrow what TFS is it based on? PM me or give discord or communicate

I can check it tomorrow what TFS is it based on? PM me or give discord or communicate
otx 2 (with connection optimization so it's super smooth) i worked on the datapack to make the quests mostly all works like on real tibia (you have to check it i can improve it if you find something wrong, i got doors keys etc, quests, signs , books , but i might be forgotten something so you must check it .. also i have the same on 8.7 but without connection optimization
relicaria

What TFS OTX 2 based on? I will be online tomorrow with 2-3 of my friends to check it to get sure everything works properly, Sent you add on discord also contact me there better.

I sent you add on discord since yesterday on relicaria#7824, Isn't that you? If anyone else has a completed real map data pack 8.60 please reply here or PM me, I am interested on the most completed/updated data pack.
I only got 2 replies until now, A real map based on 0.3.7 and this one above I didn't check yet based on OTX which as I read here full of bugs/errors and will keep crashing.

I sent you add on discord since yesterday on relicaria#7824, Isn't that you? If anyone else has a completed real map data pack 8.60 please reply here or PM me, I am interested on the most completed/updated data pack.
I only got 2 replies until now, A real map based on 0.3.7 and this one above I didn't check yet based on OTX which as I read here full of bugs/errors and will keep crashing.
yes i have accepted you man, just message me

still looking for a better pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking for a better real map data-pack PM me for more details.

Still looking for a better/completed real map data-pack PM me for more details.

I know about other forum that has a lot of rl map datapack, I'll send you a message with a link, dunno if it is as good as you want tho, never tested it

Back